INERGIO Technologies SALausanne
Publication date:27 April 2022
INERGIO is a startup providing miniaturized power systems technology not only to deliver clean electricity wherever is needed, but also to introduce a step-by-step approach towards Green Energy Transition.
INERGIO’s unique fuel cell technology enables using commercial fuel now, addressing technical challenges of hydrogen production and distribution now, and switch to green H2 once the technology is widely and efficiently available. Our compact and lightweight power packs could bring new standards to mobile power generators delivering 250W/kg power density and 3.5kWh/kg energy density. Amazing figures that helped us to receive a strong interest from the market, win almost all the startup competitions, and secure our first round of investment.
Working at INERGIO
We are looking for a motivated and talented Product Engineer to join our growing team to help our technical team to turn our product to efficiently meet the electrical need of the consumer, adopt with the actual and different operating conditions and implement a remote monitoring system.
What do we expect a Product Engineer to have?
- Hands on experience designing, building, and programing electronic boards
- Solid background in building test setups and procedure
- Experience in product packaging
- Experience in project management with diversified tasks
- Proactive and autonomous
What is an ideal profile for us?
- PhD or MSc. in electrical and micro engineering or microelectronics.
- Previous experience in design of low power DC/DC convertors
- Previous experience in micro controller programming
- Previous experience in PCB design
- Initiative to create and improve processes
- Looking to take leading roles
What do we offer?
Environment: Dynamic, friendly and team oriented, high potential to grow with an early-stage startup
Start date: As soon as possible
Contract: Permanent position
Location: EPFL innovation park, Lausanne
Activity rate: 80-100%
write us at E-Mail schreiben