Structured Solutions & Investment Specialist
Publication date:26 May 2023
Place of work:Zürich
Structured Solutions & Investment Specialist
At Vontobel, we actively shape the future. We create and pursue investment opportunities with determination. We master what we do – and we only do what we master. This is how we get our clients ahead. As a global financial services provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and tailor-made investment solutions.
We offer innovative and highly performing investment solutions to sophisticated clients.
Are you a passionate Investment Specialist with a strong expertise on Structured Products?
As our new Structured Solution & Investment Specialist you will cover External Asset Managers as well as our Wealth Management Clients , and provide them great investment advice and products solutions. Since you are solely responsible for the investment coverage of your clients your offering is not limited to one asset category or instrument.
You will be responsible for:
- Generate leads and long term partnerships through a systematic approach
- Be an ambassador of the Vontobel Investment Powershouse
- Engaged and proactive partnership with the existing clients and prospects
- Proactive and daily interaction with the external and internal stakeholders via personal meetings or calls, active communication on social media, events, professional networks…
- Deliver constantly new ideas and fresh views to the clients
- Offer, explain and sell a wide range of products and solutions and show cross-asset expertize
- Listen to and understand the clients’s need and transform it into a concrete solution
- Leverage on the Vontobel platforms and foster internal cross-selling
- Inspire your colleagues and clients thanks to your passion for the markets and capacity to innovate
- Be instrumental in the overall success of the team, including offering mentoring and support to your colleagues and fostering their growth
The ideal candidate brings:
- Master Degree in finance, banking or economics, CFA or similar a plus
- 5 years of experience as an Investment Advisor, sales or structurer with a focus on Structured Products or Derivatives
- Proven and relevant track-record in generating deals and long term clients partnerships
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills, capacity to convince and to transform ideas into reality
- A relevant network (or at least direct working experience), with sophisticated clients, especially EAM
- Strong knowledge and understanding about the Swiss market (any additional region is a plus)
- Experience in developing new and existing business relationship, via proactive approach, events and networking
The ideal candidate is:
- Recognized and admired for your passion about Financial Markets
- Knowledgeable and interested in cross-asset solutions and instruments
- A highly appreciated colleague and a true team player, able to bring people together and to foster the best results
- Creative, inspiring, innovative and able to successfully implement new products and solutions
- A great communicator, able to instill trust among diverse stakeholders
- Comfortable with KPIs and targets and able to set up a clear strategy to reach your goals
- Fluent in German and English, French or any additional language a plus
What we offer:
- We work according to agile principles especially in our way of thinking and our methodology and we work with mutual trust
- Teamwork is important to us: We always exchange valuable knowledge and skills with each other - One Vontobel
- Our work culture is characterized by short communication channels and direct cross departmental contact and information exchange
- We offer the option for home office (Flexible working times), diverse benefits and provide a first-class lunch menu when you work in the office
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form.
Michael FitzGerald, Corporate Human Resources