Publication date:03 October 2022
Language:French, English, German
My client, a growing a global medical device company with a strong reputation is looking for a EHS Specialist to join their team in Fribourg canton.
This person will be the main point of contact for safety and health questions/aspects of the company.
- Lead, develop and implement health and safety work programs procedures for the site as well as procedure, reports and statistics for these topics.
- Ensure that occupational safety and health measures are compliant with the standards and requirements of the Swiss authorities.
- Work and supervise all questions related to first aid treatments, ergonomics, vaccination, job hazards analysis program or other safety and health topics.
- Conduct root cause analysis in the event of an accident/incident and create safety data sheet.
- Provide training and campaigns around risk prevention.
- Manage the storage of hazardous waste and chemical product.
- Lead HES meeting on site and drive all compliance aspects for safety assessment. You will also represent the HES department for global meeting.
- CFST safety diploma or federal STPS certificate with at least 3 years experience in a similar position in pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Deep knowledge of Swiss regulations and standard requirements.
- Good experience with IT support (video, board, Windows, …)
- Good level in French, German and English
- Good resistance to stress
12 Quai du Seujet 1201 Genève