Manager, People Operations
Publication date:27 January 2023
Place of work:Zurich
Manager, People Operations
Manager, People Operations DescriptionJob #: 86946
Are you an HR Operations Manager looking for a new challenge in a fast-growing company? Do you cover the full HR process lifecycle? Are you a change-agent?
We’re hiring for a HR Operations Manager to manage the People Operations services for EPAM Switzerland.
This includes primarily responsibilities for People Administration, Payroll (extern), HR-IT and handling complex requests through coordination and action in a fast-paced environment. The role is directly managing two People Operations Specialists and reports to the Director, Head of People Switzerland & Italy.
We have approx. 800 employees (and counting!) in different locations across Switzerland. EPAM has recently received the Kununu Top 2023 Company seal for Switzerland and Germany and been named in Top 100 places to work by Glassdoor.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for the management of timely, first-class administrative support across all areas of employee relations in accordance with company values, policies, and procedures
- Manage the People Administration for the entire employment lifecycle
- Manage the coordination of employee payment with external payroll provider and work closely with Finance team
- Leading two People Operations Specialists and support their development and growth
- Managing moderately complex projects, develop and implement local programs and processes to continuously improve and adopt to business needs
- Consult with global/regional program stakeholders about processes and policies; cooperate in developing and implementing new processes and procedures locally but also in regional/global workgroups
- Manage and represent EPAM Switzerland’s HR-IT interests in local and global projects
- Take ownership for local implementation of global or regional Ops programs or requirements
- Support or undertake internal controls and external audits
- Ensure compliance – quality contracts, data privacy, internal controls, and external audits
- Maintaining contacts with authorities and insurances and perform vendor management
- Act as key contributor for internal communication and support intranet publishing technically
- Undertake Benchmark Surveys (Compensation, Benefits etc.)
- Backup for other team members
What You Have
- At least 3 years of experience in independently managing an HR Operations function
- Fluent in German and English and B2+ French, speaking and writing is a must
- Relevant experience within Switzerland and knowledge of Swiss labor law
- Experience working with expats
- Strong administrator, planner and coordinator, able to multi-task and always keeping overview, following through to completion
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish solid working relationships
- Open-minded, sharing, thinking outside of the box
- Proficient working with different IT solutions and to adopt. Experience in evaluating and implementing new Software
- Eagerness to share knowledge, learn and develop further
Nice to have
- Experience within the technology or consulting sector
- Higher degree in Human Resources build up on commercial education
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- EPAM Switzerland was named a Top Company 2023 by Kununu for its people centric culture built on life-long learning
- EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- For this position, we are able to consider applications from the following:
- Swiss nationals
- EU/EFTA nationals
- Third-country nationals based in Switzerland with an appropriate work permit
- Displaced people from Ukraine who are currently in Switzerland and hold, or have already applied
Manager, People Operations Zurich, Switzerland
Thank you for your submission!
Our Talent Acquisition team will contact you with further details.
Something went wrong. Please try again.
It's highly important for us to get your CV. If you are unable to attach a document through your mobile device, please leave us the link where we can find your resume online.
First Name* First Name Last Name* Last Name Email* Email Location* Location Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antarctica Antigua Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia Botswana Brazil Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cayman Islands Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Congo Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Democratic Republic of the Congo Denmark Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador England Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Fiji Finland France Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guinea Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong SAR Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Korea, North Korea, South Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Lao Democratic Republic Latvia Lebanon Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macao SAR Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Malta Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nepal Netherlands New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestine Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Romania Russian Federation Rwanda Saint Lucia Saint Vincent Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Scotland Senegal Serbia Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Somalia South Africa Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Sweden Switzerland Syria Taiwan Taiwan, China Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Türkiye Turkmenistan Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uruguay Uzbekistan Vatican Venezuela Vietnam Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe Location State/Province* State/Province State/Province City* City City Zip Code* Zip Code Zip Code Need visa sponsorship?* Need visa sponsorship?Yes No Need visa sponsorship? Need visa sponsorship?Upload your file
Drag & drop your resume or browse files
Cancel uploadPath to selected fileBrowse...Upload your file Copy & paste your cover letter, CV link or message Copy & paste your cover letter, CV link or message LinkedIn Summary Edit SummaryEdit SummaryCancelSaveWarningAre you sure you want to leave, all modified information will be lost?NoYes
Please note that by proceeding, you consent to EPAM processing your personal data as set forth in our Applicant Privacy Notice . Please take a moment to read it before applying.
I have read and agree to the content in the Applicant Privacy Notice.
Keep me up to date via email on career opportunities and company news.
You can email email@example.com or notify your Talent Acquisition contact at any time to unsubscribe from hearing about new career opportunities or company news.
* Indicates required fields
Submit *Please complete required fields Cancel