In this exciting position, you will lead the Test and Test Automation Management function for Cembra. You will own the overall Testing Strategy, Test Methodology as well as the Test Automation Framework and Roadmap for the bank and drive its evolution.
You will be a member of the management team of Business Solutions and will lead a team of Test Management and Test Automation specialists and be responsible for the offshore testing capability. You will work closely with business, project and IT stakeholders at various levels aiming to ensure adherence to business needs and quality standards on new systems, process developments and changes to existing systems.
Head Test and Test-Automation Management
- Team leadership for onsite and offshore test management and test automation specialists
- Own and define overall test strategy, testing methodology and framework
- Design test processes to ensure adherence to the quality standards for the Bank (functional and technical)
- Define test automation framework and roadmap and drive the prioritization and execution of test automation activities
- End to end responsible for all test activities in the bank including functional and technical (Stress, L&P, Security testing) as well as test automation
- Owns test management and test automation tools and processes and drives their evolution
- Ensures timely and quality test services for any change activity as part of the service transition processes
- Develops interfaces and relationships with business, project and IT stakeholders in the various testing activities
- Participate in project steering boards or sponsors meetings and provide regular test management status updates
- Continuous Service improvement in the testing space
- Owns testing budget including 3rd party testing vendors budget
- KPI and performance monitoring and reporting
- Bachelor in Engineering, Economics or IT-degree with financial background
- Minimum 8 years' experience in Test and/or Test Automation Management
- Minimum 3 years in a line management position
- Extensive experience in test automation frameworks, tools and hands on automation implementation
- Experience in the Swiss Economic Environment is desired, experience in Financial Industry is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving abilities
- Organizational skills - ability to organize and work to tight deadlines
- Good understanding of banking applications, testing methodologies and tooling
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in all levels
- Fluent in English. German is a significant plus
Cembra Money Bank AG is a leading Swiss provider of consumer finance products and services. Its product range includes personal loans, auto leases and loans, credit cards and insurance sold with these products as well as invoice financing, deposit and savings products.
Headquartered in Zurich-Altstetten, the Group has operations across Switzerland via a network of 18 branches as well as alternative sales channels such as the Internet, credit card partners, independent agents and more than 3,900 car dealers.
Cembra Money Bank AG is an independent Swiss bank and has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since October 2013. It has over 850 employees from 37 nations and more than 870,000 customers.
For this position we currently only accept direct applications.