Supply chain analyst - Oracle PLM
Supply Chain Analyst - Oracle Agile PLM
Experis is currently supporting our global client within the pharmaceutical industry for their search for a Supply Chain Analyst for an initial 1-year project near Zug, Switzerland. This project is slated to go live in ASAP and the resource must be based onsite. If you want to work for a fantastic global company doing amazing things within pharma, love working in a fast-paced environment with a global team of experts near Zug, then please read on!
What is it you'll have to do?
My client is looking for an experienced documentation specialist who can provide technical and administrative support for maintaining the system used for processing change controls (Oracle Agile PLM). You will have to collaborate closely with process owners, PLM system super users and IT in order to gather input for documentation.
You will also have to
- Update existing procedures and technical reports to align with new processes and system functionality.
- Create and manage workflows in the document management system
- Review and approve requests for access to Oracle PLM
- Support projects and provide additional analyses and support
- Ensure compliance by monitoring closures of deviations, CAPA and audit observations related to Oracle PLM.
Your specific background:
We are looking for an English-speaking professional who brings along experience gained from working on specific pharma projects.
- You hold either a Swiss or an EU passport
- You are a true team player but excel at working autonomously with minimal oversight
- Specific experience in a pharmaceutical company is highly desired
- You are a strong communicator and you pride yourself on working with a strong attention to detail
If you are immediately available for this exciting project near Zug, Switzerland, please get in touch directly with Eric Schuster (+41 44 229 9937) or send xer your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert. We can only consider Swiss/EU nationals for this engagement.
Experis is Europe's leading IT&T recruitment agency. Take a look at our homepage for other interesting opportunities or call us on +41 44 229 99 99. Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Just visit us www.experis.ch.
+41 44 229 99 37