Recruitment Partner, Berne
Recruitment Partner, Berne #123020Schweiz-Switzerland - Midland / Plateau-Guemligen | Teilzeit | Corporate Functions |
123020Human Resources / Learning & DevelopmentEnglish
- You will master the end-to-end recruitment process for Campus (Interns and Career Starters) and Experienced profiles
(Staff-VP): Need analysis vacancy/advertisement search evaluation/selection offer
- You provide advisory in all recruitment related aspects to Hiring Managers within the area of responsibility and
ensure alignment to recruitment strategy and policy
- You will manage Campus Programs and transfer Career Starters into permanent roles
- You have the opportunity to act as a single point of contact and advisor for Line Managers and Campus Program
- You process applications and interact with candidates actively
- You ensure conversion of top performing Interns into the Career Start Program
- You will collaborate with internal stakeholders (mainly business contacts, COOs, HR Business Partners) and
interfaces (e.g. Subject Matter Experts) within the country and in the global set up
- You will ensure strict adherence to policies/guidelines in all activities and data integrity in order to strive for
operational excellence and to avoid operational risks
- You will participate in Campus Recruitment events and act as a brand ambassador as well as support activities at the
Welcome Day and other events
- You support recruiting activities for different business areas and participate in recruitment initiatives
- You possess a bachelors or masters degree (University or University of Applied Sciences) or relevant experience
(e.g. in banking)
- You demonstrate hands-on experience and aptitude in recruitment, having either gained in a recruiting agency or
in-house recruitment (ideally in a global environment and matrix organization)
- You have knowledge of the Swiss educational landscape
- You show the ability to negotiate and consult as well as to communicate with different levels and cultures
- You have a well-structured way of working, are able to manage your time effectively and to cope with multiple
priorities and pressure in hectic times
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and can-do attitude
- Are you a strong team-player with good interpersonal skills who shows motivation and dedication to support others?
- Do you have the ability to quickly learn recruiting dynamics related to the financial services industry?
- Are you fluent in German and English and/or French?
- Are you willing to travel within Switzerland (Basel, Lucerne, Aarau) regularly?
Ms. Hunziker would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.