The Senior System Analyst plays a central role to define, design and implement new services and solutions to simplify and digitize handling of Customers' communication with a multi-channel concept with a focus on Capturing, Output Management and Enterprise Content Management within a Technology Transformation Program. You will be part of a wide Program organization and act as an interface to other Operations teams or bank departments. For this position at our headquarters in Zurich-Altstetten we are looking for a committed, reliable and detail-oriented personality, who has relevant experience, can work independently, has outstanding analytical skills and shows genuine interest for technology & digital trends in the financial industry. We look forward to receiving your application.
Senior System Analyst
- Realize Cembra Money Bank Multichannel strategy by defining and implementing solutions for Capturing, Output Management and Enterprise Content Management together with service and solutions providers
- Provide technical and functional expertise and recommendations in assessing new software products, processes and features to support and enhance Capturing, Output Management and Enterprise Content Management capabilities. Identify gaps in existing services and solutions and ensure they are addressed with new digital services and solutions
- Recognize digital trends / technologies and quickly assess and test their potential for the organization; identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes
- Provides assistance and advice to business users in the effective use of information technology applications with focus on Capturing, Output Management and Enterprise Content Management
- Assist and compliment program and project managers to bridge business requirements with the best-fit software applications and process
- Analyze data contained in the application databases and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions
- Assist in the creation of the system design and functional specifications for new development projects
- Write technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide, etc.
- Ensure appropriate standards and procedures are adhered to during the development process to support a quality deliverable
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements
- Serve as a liaison and facilitator between business units and service and solutions providers to assist in addressing and resolving software application issues in particular to Capturing, Output Management and Enterprise Content Management applications
- 5+ year experience and proven track record as senior system analyst or similar role
- 3+ years direct experience on Content Management (Capture, Manage, Store, Preserve and Deliver)
from a Business and technical point of view
- In-depth insights into e-banking and the digitalization of business processes and significant knowledge of integrated multi-channel solutions
- Software development experience and/or software development management as an advantage
- Experienced in the ITIL / TMMi / Cobit Framework is an advantage
- Understanding of database administration
- Experience in working in complex change projects and interdisciplinary project teams knowledge on waterfall and agile project management methodologies is an advantage
- Understanding of the laws and regulations within the Swiss banking industry and the according impact on the digital solutions / services
- Self-motivating and self-driving personality
- Analytical and problem solving competence
- Fluent in English and fluency in German is a plus
Cembra Money Bank AG is a leading Swiss provider of consumer finance products and services. Its product range includes personal loans, auto leases and loans, credit cards and insurance sold with these products as well as invoice financing, deposit and savings products.
Headquartered in Zurich-Altstetten, the Group has operations across Switzerland via a network of 18 branches as well as alternative sales channels such as the Internet, credit card partners, independent agents and more than 3,900 car dealers.
Cembra Money Bank AG is an independent Swiss bank and has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since October 2013. It has over 850 employees from 37 nations and more than 870,000 customers.
Für diese Stelle werden nur Direktbewerbungen berücksichtigt.