Support the Risk Strategy leader to minimize credit and fraud losses through use of portfolio data analytics, advanced data mining, reporting and modelling tools, critical and practical thinking.
Senior Risk Analyst (100%)
- Execute regular and ad-hoc portfolio monitoring reports and analysis (credit card, personal loan, auto loan/leasing)
- Prepare and present risk based measures and action steps to the senior management team
- Assess the credit and fraud relevant risks and develop the adequate controls and control mechanism
- Participate in risk data migration and business intelligence initiatives
- Participate in credit risk models development and monitoring
- Initiate innovative solutions within Risk strategy team (underwriting, anti-fraud, portfolio management)
- University graduate in a numerate disciplines (statistics/mathematics/physics) or IT
- 4+ years of experience in retail risk management - bank, financial institution, insurance
- Proficiency in SAS or Oracle SQL required
- Strong communication skills in English or German
- Ability to work as part of a cross functional and international team
- Ability to work independently, innovatively and pragmatically
Would be an asset if you are:
- Proficient in R and/or Python
- Experienced with data migrations, Oracle DB ETL, Business Objects BI
- Familiar with credit risk or fraud detection modelling
Cembra Money Bank AG is a leading Swiss provider of consumer finance products and services. Its product range includes personal loans, auto leases and loans, credit cards and insurance sold with these products as well as invoice financing, deposit and savings products. Headquartered in Zurich-Altstetten, the Group has operations across Switzerland via a network of 18 branches as well as alternative sales channels such as the Internet, credit card partners, independent agents and more than 3,900 car dealers. Cembra Money Bank AG is an independent Swiss bank and has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since October 2013. It has over 850 employees from 37 nations and more than 870,000 customers.
Direct applications only can be considered.