The Backend and Operation Automation team in IT is looking for an expert who is responsible for protecting, providing for, and progressing the systems behind of various master data services at Cembra Money Bank. Wide range of engineering skills is needed to deploy, operate, refine and eventual peacefully decommission of master data services in the bank.
Master Data Reliability Engineer
- Responsible for confidentiality, integrity, availability, latency, performance, efficiency, deployments, monitoring and emergency response of master data services in the bank
- Study, analyze and reverse engineer existing or new business applications processing or storing master data and suggest and implement improvements
- Define measurements for master data processing, recognize patterns with statistical methods and suggest improvements for it
- Define data quality targets, service level objectives, error budgets and how to spend it in order to optimize higher net promotion score and lower total cost of ownership for master data processing service
- Define and implement defense in depth and graceful degradation principles for mission critical master data processing services
- Using automation and software as a way of solving problems that had historically been solved by hand
- Thinking statistically, rather than procedurally, to uncloak hidden anomalies and suggest long term solutions
- Technical confidence for improvisational thinking in case when operating procedures do not work anymore
- Deep understanding of data, data processing, scheduling, ETL and batch processes, scripting
- 5 years' experience in system administration or software engineering
- Team player and the ability to work with 3rd party vendors
- Good communication skills and an open style to provide transparency to management
- English writing & fluency, German is an advantage
Cembra Money Bank AG is a leading Swiss provider of consumer finance products and services. Its product range includes personal loans, auto leases and loans, credit cards and insurance sold with these products as well as invoice financing, deposit and savings products.
Headquartered in Zurich-Altstetten, the Group has operations across Switzerland via a network of 18 branches as well as alternative sales channels such as the Internet, credit card partners, independent agents and more than 3,900 car dealers.
Cembra Money Bank AG is an independent Swiss bank and has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since October 2013. It has over 850 employees from 37 nations and more than 870,000 customers.
Direct applications only can be considered.