As part of our Business Service Management & Solution Design team at our headquarters in Zurich-Altstetten you own and manage bank's services and applications from a business perspective (business owner). You will be responsible to define business services as part of the bank`s service catalogue. You act as the SPOC with commercial and enabling functions to provide business solutions and services and are responsible to meet the business SLAs.
Business Service Manager
- Own specific business services, digital products and business applications of the bank with a holistic view and offer seamless services to the commercial and enabling units
- Modernize existing bank's services and digital products incl. definition, design, roadmap definition and running of those under a unified service management framework including service SLAs and KPIs
- Promote and advertise new concepts and ideas in close collaboration with business units, Strategy & Architecture and IT
- Ensure agreed availability and performance SLAs are met
- Translate business needs to business requirements, design digital and business solutions in collaboration with IT, Architecture and Process Engineering for their implementation
- Provide centralized incident handling and change support for the business services and applications where the team has business responsibility and provide long-term solutions / improvements for repeated incidents that require process optimization.
- Work in bank-wide projects
- A college or higher education in Finance or IT
- Minimum three years work experience in the financial sector (credit or payments are preferable)
- Experience and sound understanding of business and/or IT service management preferable
- Excellent analytical, network- and conceptual thinking, able to understand and integrate different aspects and requirements from a holistic view
- Has a "doer" mentality, is a team player and easy to interact with
- Customer focused, service oriented personality
- Strong communication skills and very good negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English. German is a strong advantage
Cembra Money Bank AG is a leading Swiss provider of consumer finance products and services. Its product range includes personal loans, auto leases and loans, credit cards and insurance sold with these products as well as invoice financing, deposit and savings products.
Headquartered in Zurich-Altstetten, the Group has operations across Switzerland via a network of 18 branches as well as alternative sales channels such as the Internet, credit card partners, independent agents and more than 3,900 car dealers.
Cembra Money Bank AG is an independent Swiss bank and has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since October 2013. It has over 850 employees from 37 nations and more than 870,000 customers.
Direct applications only can be considered.