As a member of the Engineering & Development team of Cembra Money Bank, you will actively participate in all stages of the software development life-cycle mainly focusing on requirements' engineering, design and development activities for Cembra's Frontend applications. You will be working as a full-stack developer and will be responsible for providing the design, development, configuration and maintenance for changes on existing Frontend systems and also for the implementation and introduction of new systems and interfaces.
Senior Software Engineer
- Technical ownership of Cembra Money Bank's Frontend Applications
- Design and development of Frontend and Web applications
- Integrate with the existing solution portfolio as well as third parties
- Provide change and project support for initiatives related to the Frontend applications' portfolio
- Liaise with production support and operations teams for Troubleshooting of production software and bug fixing (level 3 support)
- Maintain the highest code quality standards
- Willing to acquire strong banking business knowledge
- Keep up-to-date on the cutting-edge technologies and contribute actively to the technical choices
- Master or Bachelor in Computer Science (or equivalent degree)
- Solid knowledge on Responsive Layout, Mobile Design and UI Widgets
- Working experience with Web/Browser Security and Session Management
- 3+ years' experience developing Java based applications (EE/Spring)
- Web technologies (SOAP, Rest) and knowledge of Software Design Patterns & Object Oriented Principles
- Solid knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Experience with one or more of UI/UX, Graphic Design, CSS Animation and SEO/Web analytics are considered as plus
- Experience with Process Automation tools and/or Content Management Systems are also considered as plus
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Cembra Money Bank AG is a leading Swiss provider of consumer finance products and services. Its product range includes personal loans, auto leases and loans, credit cards and insurance sold with these products as well as invoice financing, deposit and savings products.
Headquartered in Zurich-Altstetten, the Group has operations across Switzerland via a network of 18 branches as well as alternative sales channels such as the Internet, credit card partners, independent agents and more than 3,900 car dealers.
Cembra Money Bank AG is an independent Swiss bank and has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since October 2013. It has over 850 employees from 37 nations and more than 870,000 customers.
Direct applications only can be considered.