Technical Writer (m/f)
We offer an interesting position in a growing international company as a
The Technical Writer assures to develop and maintain a precise and correct corporate language in English for technical, scientific and corporate documents. Furthermore, he/she will:
* Create language content for technical documents and manuals in collaboration with product management
* Create language content for sales and marketing documents
* Support with the creation of corporate documents for internal and external distribution
* Explain complex information in a clear and concise language in collaboration with Product Development and Management to ensure accuracy of product descriptions
* Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology
* Analyze documents to maintain continuity of terminology and style
* Produce electronic documentation in addition to hard copy manuals
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (preferably native speaker)
* Good German knowledge(at least CEFR B2) is preferred
* Formal education in technological/scientific writing or in applied linguistics
* Experience in technical writing/editing in the technical industry or in medical technology
* High affinity to technology and digital solutions
* Ability to describe complex technological context in a clear and precise way
* Experience with DTP applications of the Adobe CS family
Medartis is a leading medical device manufacturer specializing in high-precision implants for the surgical fixation of bone fractures, fusions, and osteotomies. Our motto of "Precision in Fixation" is our commitment to innovative development and stringent quality standards with the goal of improving the patient's quality of life.
This is an integral, responsible and diversified role with a focus on quality and service provision in a rapidly growing, international company. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
For further information please visit our Website www.medartis.com.
We look forward to receiving your complete online application.
T +41 61 633 34 34