Manager (w/m) Advisory Performance Improvement - Supply Chain & Operations in Zurich, Basel, Lausanne or Geneva
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies all over the world. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
Our global Advisory Practice is helping our clients to improve and sustain their business performance. In today's complex business environment that means understanding the relationship between risk and performance improvement, and applying our knowledge to help clients achieve their business objectives.
We continue to build the leading Supply Chain advisory practice and are looking for the next generation of outstanding talents to support this journey. Therefore, for our Supply Chain & Operations team, we are looking for experienced, motivated and highly committed Manager with professional working experience in procurement management.
As a Manager, you will actively support our clients on their procurement transformation journey from strategy through to execution - across technology, process and organization.
In the area of Procurement, you will accompany organizations in the implementation of company-wide transformation programs - from strategy and concept development to implementation.
- You will support COOs/CPOs in implementing transformations in Procurement. As the world becomes digital, consumer needs change and the shape of the procurement function fundamentally changes. You will work on the digital procurement transformation of your clients as well as advising them on how to continue to drive top line and bottom line improvements.
- You will work with clients to develop, deliver and become a trusted advisor in the next generation of Procurement
- You will leverage existing, emerging and new technologies (e.g., RPA, Blockchain, decentralized cryptographic technologies, IoT, 3DP) to deliver these transformations
- You will support your clients in procurement systems recommendations and implementation (SAP Ariba or others)
- You will be leading work streams in client engagements and will work in multi-disciplinary teams (e.g., Finance, Tax, TAS) to deliver high quality services in line with our proven global methodologies and tools
- You will support the business in developing EY knowledge and concepts for our practice, whilst also actively establishing, maintaining and strengthening internal and external relationships
- You will build your management consulting and procurement capabilities to be a valued contributor to our clients' transformations and for your own personal career journey
More opportunities for your development We offer you to join our fast growing supply chain team with unique career opportunities. You will be working in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world's leading professional services firms. We are looking forward to receiving your application Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: ZUR001C0. For further information please contact our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66). Only direct applications will be considered.
- As a Manager, you already have experience at a management consultancy or in industry through working in complex and significant project delivery. You have lead work streams within a project
- You will have meaningful experience (5-8 years) in one of the following areas: procurement strategy and category management, procurement operating model, supplier management and development
- You will have a strong interest in digital (e.g., RPA, Blockchain, IoT) and some working experiences of the application of those technologies
- SAP (MM, Ariba), Coupa, Jaggaer, JDA, E2Open or know-how in any other procurement solution is important
- You possess the qualities that give our customers a competitive edge: Analytical thinking, curiosity, high customer and service orientation, entrepreneurial action and an ability to think out of the box
- Successful attributes that will help you to move forward with us are energy, enthusiasm, ability to work in a team, determination, persistence, commitment and a willingness / ability to learn quickly
- Sector experience in Consumer Products, Life Science or Industrial Products
- You are flexible including willingness to travel regionally and globally
- You have completed your degree in economics, industrial engineering, supply chain or business informatics with excellent results
- As an international company, we require English and German is an asset. Being fluent in French is desirable