"Potential and purpose and like-minded people"
Nestlé Nespresso International, Lausanne, Switzerland 6 Months Internship,
Starting date: as soon as possible Act. rate 100 %
Nestlé Nespresso has been one of the most successful operating unit of the Nestlé Group, the world's leading food, beverage, nutrition and wellness company.
It has pioneered the portioned coffee market to provide premium coffees and related products/services, both in-home and out-of-home.
While benefiting from Nestlé's expertise, Nestlé Nespresso is a strategic business unit in its own right, with its unique business model, having the end-to-end responsibility from coffee sourcing to marketing, delivering premium coffee products and services to the end-consumer through its diverse sales channels (Retail, e-Commerce, CRC). Find out more about us on www.nespresso.com/careers.
In this role, the Communication Intern will support the Communication Project Manager in the phase of production and post-production of campaigns and adapt this for each channel/platform (e.g. digital, social media, printed assets) to support the company's business objectives and strategic priorities. He/she will help to ensure effective transcreation of campaigns, to maximize the local relevancy and hence impact.
- Support the Project Manager in working with the production agency in order to deliver the campaign masters against the final deliverables list
- Review digital, social and mailing assets (postcards, brochure, sleeves wrap)
- Work with multifunctional team at Nespresso to secure approval of all key parties
- Work in close relationship with agencies to ensure above assets are on time and on brief
- Support the Project Manager in coordination of the transcreation of campaigns and assets in all languages and formats across markets and suppliers
- Support the Project Manager in deploying assets to markets and in aligning local requested deviations and bespoke assets, and ensure final delivery in line with global concept
- Upload all assets across the different systems (YouTube, social and printed assets)
- Bachelor or Master degree (completed or ongoing) in marketing, Business Administration or communication
- First experience or proven affinity in communication, media and/or marketing in a consumer goods organization
- Demonstrated affinity with high-end or luxury brands and/or brands with a direct business model would be an advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Swiss nationality or valid swiss work and residence permit
Show us that you are proactive, highly collaborative and that you are a natural team player. Reveal us your positive thinking and your adaptability. If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you! Apply in English at https://jobs.nestle.com/en/home.
The Nestlé Group is the world's largest food and beverage company with 91.4 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2018. It is present in 190 countries around the world, has 413 factories and its 308,000 employees are committed to Nestlé's purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favorites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.
Avenue Nestlé 55 1800 Vevey