Senior Product Group Manager - Analytic Service Lines
Senior Product Group Manager - Analytic Service Lines
"I want to create a better world and build a better business"
Nestlé IT, Vevey, Switzerland Undefined period of time contract,
act. rate 100%
About IT in Nestlé
We are a team of IT professionals from many countries and diverse backgrounds, each with unique missions and challenges in the biggest health, nutrition and wellness company of the world. We innovate every day through forward-looking technologies to create opportunities for Nestlé's digital challenges with our consumers, customers and at the workplace. We collaborate with our business partners around the world to deliver standardized, integrated technology products and services to create tangible business value.
In order to complete our Analytics, Data and Integration (ADI) Department, we are currently looking for a Senior Product Group Manager - Analytic Service Lines (ASL)
Under the supervision and guidance of ADI unit Lead based in Switzerland, you will be responsible for one or several products within a product group that provides analytics services to Markets and to above Market organizations. The Analytics Service Lines are available to Markets and to above Market organizations to perform analytics on their behalf and fully unlock Nestlé's internal and external data assets in a secure and compliant way. The ASL exploits the current and future GLOBE platforms, tools and solutions with flexibility to incorporate and use both GLOBE and other data.
Your role in this organization will be responsible for the go-to-market strategy, product vision and vision execution as well as the end-to-end value delivery. In this position, you will help business leaders understand the value of ASL and provide guidance and direction to shape the products and services offered. You will act as the lead point of contact between ASL senior leadership and key stakeholders to align on Strategy, avoid complexity, to provide a clear point of accountability, and to ensure delivery and activation of these services.
- Manage relationships between ASL and Key Stakeholders during the whole life cycle of the product groups to ensure the products offered are in alignment with Nestle strategy
- To stimulate, surface, and shape business demand and ensure that the potential business value from ASL Services and capabilities is captured, realized, optimized, and recognized
- Partner with business leadership to plan new joint initiatives, evaluate proposals, and determine how they fit into next wave ASL services
- Measure adoption and work with business leadership to develop future roadmap
- Orchestrate internal and external multi-functional stakeholders to define, validate and refine product vision, strategy, definitions and roadmaps
- Make the link between specific business initiatives and requests, projects or programs and ASL in order to identify, forecast and deliver value
- Facilitate the generation of ideas and the development of business cases
- Report to IS/IT Customers on the overall business value, optimization and plan vs. delivery
- Participate in the IS/IT governance processes
- Prepare the strategy and communication material to create a shared understanding of the product in particular on how to market and sell it (for BRMs at the Centre and in the markets), to deliver and operate it (for product teams) and to measure its success (for performance manager and BRMs)
- Ensure product contribution to the business value (follow the guidelines of the CIO office for the business KPIs)
- Oversee the analysis of the provided reports by the Performance Manager for insights of product impact and adoption in market. Work with customers to define and validate specific key value indicators (KVIs); define with team key performance indicators (KPIs) to improve the product value for Nestlé; retire the product at end of life based on trend analysis on KVIs and KPIs
- Provide performance manager with relevant data in an automated way in accordance to performance management requirements (real-time, etc.)
- Analyze competitive landscape, specifically for TCO / value for money to inform the product strategy before and during product life
- Understands the business risk appetite and deliver services within that acceptable risk level
- Select talent: recruit and onboard people and plan capabilities for the future
- Develop people: coach, define effective (70-20-10) development plans and assess talent, building the right capabilities for the team and for the organization long-term success
- Drive performance: empower and enable people, give and receive feedback, evaluate and differentiate performance, constantly challenges the set up organization to ensure its results and effectiveness
- Recognize achievements: give and receive recognition, reward performance
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, Information Technology, Business Administration, Project Management or related field
- Knowledge of product management concepts and how products used by IS/IT customers in scope are positioned and developed over time
- Very strong stakeholder management skills at all levels of the organization
- Strategic thinker with highly developed communication skills and ability to set and manage at stakeholders at different levels in the organization
- 8+ years' experience in Information Technology including program/project management and business analysis
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience having worked in a global environment and with global virtual teams with business and IS/IT teams. Strong leader of change and a collaborative, customer focused mindset
- Good knowledge of All ADI allowed font end tools accessible with the market role sets.
- Strong understanding of basic system engineering, information risk and security guidelines, and architecture standards
- Understanding of various delivery methodologies (e.g. agile, waterfall)
- Excellent understanding of business complexity and interdependencies
- Understanding of how services are applied in the scope by best-in-class companies
- Organization: Excellent organization and prioritization skil
ls, with the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time
- Experience having worked in a global environment and with virtual teams
- Comprehensive knowledge of IS/IT product portfolio and strategy
Show us that you are an enthusiastic, curious, fast learner and team player person who is used to work with agile practices. Your ability to be flexible, self-motivated and your willingness to deliver on a deadline will set you apart among the other candidates. Please don't hesitate and apply in English at www.nestle.com/jobs. We are excited to hear from you!
The Nestlé Group is the world's largest food and beverage company with 89.8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2017. It is present in 189 countries around the world, has 413 factories and its 323,000 employees are committed to Nestlé's purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.
Avenue Nestlé 55 1800 Vevey