IT Operations Manager
IT Operations Manager
RAM Active Investments is a systematic asset manager with a long experience in creating value for its customers in any market condition. Research is at the heart of our disciplined approach to investment, which enables us to identify and continually exploit new market inefficiencies by adopting the latest innovative technologies.
Founded in 2007 by Thomas de Saint-Seine, Maxime Botti and Emmanuel Hauptmann, RAM Active
Investments, an affiliate of Mediobanca Group since March 2018, operates independently worldwide with more than 40 employees and four offices in Geneva (headquarter), Zurich, Luxembourg and Milan.
A unique evolutive opportunity for a highly self-motivated IT Operations Manager willing to further develop his/her career in IT Operations in an Asset Management Company based in Geneva.
As part of the Business Process Management Team and in collaboration with all the staff and in liaison with external IT Service providers, you will be responsible for the smooth functioning and evolution of:
- Computer Operations & Help Desk (Hybrid Data Center Management, IT Desktop Support and
Service Management, user provisioning and communication, auditing, high availability, disaster recovery, back-ups management);
- Network infrastructure (internal and external IT / Tele-communications, port management, security, remote access, monitoring, infrastructure library);
- Server and Device Management (server/database/applications storage and deployment management, email and file server configuration, folder set up and authorisation, PC and licences provisioning, laptop and Mobile Device Management).
- Associate's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent in Information Technology;
- 2-5 years' experience in a similar role;
- Extensive knowledge of:
- Microsoft Windows OS and IOS;
- Microsoft Office Suite;
- IT Networks interfaces, servers and protocols;
- VoIP and videoconference tools;
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure systems;
- IT Security.
- Comfortable with
- Microsoft Azur Cloud ecosystem;
- Unix / Linux;
- Asset Management Industry.
- Excellent communication skills both in French and English to deliver the highest level of user care and service;
- Strong problem solving, organizational skills and entrepreneurial spirit are a must;
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently while being a team player.
- Swiss Resident
Location: Geneva, occasional short trips to Zurich, Milan, Luxembourg.
Rue du Rhône 8 1204 Genève