Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. We have more than 180,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions.
Huawei's end-to-end portfolio of products, solutions and services are both competitive and secure. Through open collaboration with ecosystem partners, we create lasting value for our customers, working to empower people, enrich home life, and inspire innovation in organizations of all shapes and sizes.
We are currently looking for a Electro Engineer to strengthen our team in Liebefeld. You will work in an international and dynamic environment and will work closely with other functional areas and stakeholders within Huawei Technologies Switzerland AG.
- Responsible for infrastructure planning, re-design and construction supervision in
- Central Offices (MDF, RSV connection, BNN cabling, cable trays, double floors and wall break-throughs, OMDF connection, Remote Power Unit and Aggregator installation)
- Leading and executing Site Visit and Kick Off meetings
- Offer and order handling
- Customer relation management
- Partner management
- Technical consultant cross-departmental
- Close collaboration with technical and process experts from internal department as well as on Customer side
- Quality assurance and sub-contractor quality audits
- Technical degree (eg. Electrician, Datacenter construction knowledge)
- Experience in electrical engineering – planning and installing (CH), data center infrastructure planning and construction or equivalent
- Experience with specific technologies: Passive and active optical components , copper, low Voltage installations and distribution
- Project management experience
- Knowledge about Swiss norms and standards
- Must be able to work independent and in team, reliable, customer oriented
- Well organized and structured, communicative
- Open to travel 2-3 days within Switzerland
- Strong ability to learn, self-management skills and the ability to work independently
- High flexibility and able to manage multiple tasks, being target oriented and able to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse, high paced organization.
- Fluency in German and English is a must, any other language is an advantage
Interested? Please send us your documents in English. Applications without CV will not be considered.
Important: To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU-nationals or are eligible to live and work in Switzerland.
Applications from agencies will not be accepted.
We offer you an exciting professional career in one of the leading and fastest growing multinational telecommunication companies, challenging work and a competitive salary package. Personal development is ensured through many training opportunities in Western Europe and abroad.
Huawei Technologies Switzerland AG
Frau Serafine Heinzl