Coca-Cola HBC Switzerland is one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in the country and is a franchised bottler of The Coca-Cola Company. We employ over 800 people in Switzerland and indirectly secure over 16,500 jobs nationwide. Together with our suppliers and sales partners, the value we create totals some 1.2 billion Swiss francs. Our company is part of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Group, one of the largest bottlers of The Coca-Cola Company’s products in the world, and the biggest in Europe. The operations of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Group span 28 countries, serving more than 581 million people.
Country Logistics Manager
- Develop & Implement the Logistics Strategy to provide the best customer service at the optimal cost
- Identify opportunities and implement projects/ initiatives to improve cost to supply, customer service and customer satisfaction year on year to reach the preferred supplier status
- Identify opportunities and implement projects to improve SC RTM
- Manage critical SC customer relations and develop and implement Joint SC Customer plans
- Develop the country logistics budget and execute Country Distribution & Warehousing strategy & plans within budget
- Manage a network of transportation companies & warehouses and 3PLs in country and develop strategic relationships
- Develop and implement plans to optimize logistics infrastructure
- Build and enhance logistics capabilities to win in the market place
- Anticipate market changes and build innovative solutions for the future
- Manage cross-functional processes as needed and close collaboration x-functionally with key stakeholders and departments (commercial, finance, production, procurement etc.)
- Create internal and external network to exchange best practices and implement innovations to the CH market
- Manage and further develop the country logistics team
You are distinguished by the following characteristics:
- A Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in Engineering, Logistics or Supply Chain Management
- At least 7-10 years’ experience in Logistics Operations/Supply Chain
- Experience in implementing supply chain / logistics continuous improvement projects
- Preferable experience in developing warehouse master plans and logistics network improvement projects
- People Management experience of at least 3-4 years.
- Couriosity to learn, problem solving, strong leadership and ownership to deliver results.
- Agile and flexible, open-minded and pro-activity results and oriented to details in execution
- A striking ability to cooperate with stakeholders and advanced skills of entrepreneurship as well as a hands-on mentality
- Very good communication skills referring to strong negotiation skills
- Priority & Project Management
- Outsized German & English skills at a business level (spoken and written)
What is in for you?
- Direct influence in the key business metrics
- Work within a fast changing dynamic environment, x-functionally and x-country
- Enhanced expertise and skills in the logistics strategy development and overall Supply Chain management
- Opportunities to grow further within the wider Supply Chain function locally and within the CCH Group
Please send us your full application in one PDF via online-tool.
Coca-Cola HBC Schweiz AG