Celonic AG is an internationally operating, rapidly growing service provider for the biotech industry. As a Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) we provide a broad portfolio of services to our global customers, ranging from Cell Line Development all the way up to GMP Manufacturing.
We are empathic, efficient, and excellent.
To us, this means that: We attentively listen to each other, our customers and our business partners, in order to obtain the best understanding of their exact needs or problems. We are transparent and flexible in our communication and our working processes, with a focus to always find the resource optimized way to the best solution. We always strive to be the best by far in every competitive environment. This philosophy applies to our products, our services, our behavior towards our customers and partners.
For support of our DSP Team at our Basel site (Switzerland) we are looking for
Director (f/m/d) Downstream Processing (DSP) Process Development
- Leading the complete DSP Team responsible for Process Development
- Prove leadership for developing next-generation DSP bio-solutions portfolio and platforms for the pharmaceutical industry
- Actively support the yearly budgeting process for growth investments
- Providing in-depth downstream processing expertise to the team and actively engaging in trouble shooting activities
- Organizing asset and personnel resources
- Representing the DSP Team in client meetings
- Supporting Sales and Project Management in realizing new customer projects
- Working on internal projects for continuously improving DSP development strategy
- Reporting to the Vice President Biopharmaceutical Development
Qualification and skills:
- Master or PhD in Biotechnology, Biochemistry or Biology
- Minimum 10 years´ experience in purification of proteins
- Minimum 7 years´ industry experience in DSP process development of biopharmaceuticals (e.g. mAbs, bispecifics, fusion proteins, blood factors)
- Proven capabilities in leading employees
- Experiences in automated purification systems, continuous manufacturing, process characterization and process validation favorable
- Empathic and solution oriented personality with sound communication skills and proven leadership experience
- Proven capabilities in working in interdisciplinary teams
- Excellent English skills, German skills favorable
- Permanent employment
- Flexible working hours
- Corporate Fitness program
- Personal development based on individual capabilities
- Broad insight in various areas of development and manufacturing
- Corporate culture build on recognition, respect and empathy
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to your application via email@example.com or via our online platform.
CH - 4051 Basel
Tel +41 (0) 61 5649-150