Financial Engineer Electronic Trading
At Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a global financial service provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions that fit.
Transaction Banking of Bank Vontobel AG offers banks, financial institutions and professional traders B2B services from one source. The partnership allows clients to further strengthen their offering by focusing on their core competencies and client-related, differentiating activities.
Vontobel's transaction banking can fulfill the need of procuring everything from one source. This reduces complexity in supply management and reduces costs further.
- Work on a highly sophisticated electronic trading platform, consisting of Buy & Sell Side, connectivity, cross-asset OMS/EMS, Smart Order Router, Algo Engine and Analytics/TCA platform
- Improve existing and build new benchmark/oriented and liquidity seeking execution algorithms for our internal and external Clients
- In this hybrid role we expect you to be hands-on but also delegate required changes to the IT Team and track them accordingly
- Be part of a small and agile cross-asset business team
- Knowledge about Equity trading is a must, Fixed Income, Derivatives and FX strongly desired, any other asset class is beneficial
- Experience in designing and developing or using of electronic trading strategies is a must
- Flair for technical & structural understanding of markets, how they work, interact and operate
- Programming skills (Scala/Java preferred, Python & SQL or any other advantageous)
- Experience in Trading Infrastructure (Networking, Connectivity, Latency measurement methodologies)
- Buy & Sell Side connectivity knowledge strongly desired (Exchange Protocols and FIX, RfQ principles, etc.)
- Market Data and Vendor knowledge (e.g. QuantHouse, Algo Span, Vela-Tech, etc.)
- Trader license and/or experience desirable
- University degree or comparable
- Languages: Excellent written and verbal English skills, German highly desirable, French advantageous
- We look for a self-driven, responsible and enthusiastic person
Only direct applications desired.
Franca von Waldburg, +41 58 283 54 67, Corporate Human Resources
Janine Barrios, Corporate Human Resources, +41 (58) 2836804