Are you looking for a new challenge, which will give you the chance to play an active role in steering internal projects of one of our most dynamic technology teams? The Assurance Technology Group combines the fields of Audit and Technology and focuses on bringing solutions to our clients.
Senior Consultant Projects - Technology Assurance Corporate Sector
- Support the team's leadership in driving forward operations and market related initiatives, including establishing new services and solutions, structuring targeting and marketing activities, professional pitching and operational initiatives
- Manage various internal projects in order to improve the operational effectiveness and efficiency of the department
- Drive professional resource management for client facing teams, plan staff requirements and assignments in cooperation with the Partners and Directors in order to ensure efficient and effective utilization of resources
- Support client projects by coordinating and monitoring timelines and deliverables with all stakeholders involved; full responsibility for small and medium-sized projects
- Establish solid working relationships and workflows with internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare correspondence, communications and PowerPoint presentations for meetings, workshops and sales pitches
- Ideally a bachelor degree from universities of applied sciences in business administration or related fields
- At least 3-4 years of professional working experience in project management
- Dynamic and flexible team player with a proactive & communicative personality; able to work under pressure
- Independently manage multiple priorities with limited supervision; project management skills for leading small and medium-sized projects
- Advanced proficiency with MS Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
We are known for our professionalism, expertise and personal engagement. We offer you an attractive business environment and working atmosphere, support your training and continuing education and foster your career and personal development. You will be able to expand your knowledge and know-how with on-the-job experience, coaching sessions, internal trainings and certifications.
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.