Together with the world’s leading automotive manufacturers thyssenkrupp Presta brings the future mobility on the road with its steering technology day by day. The automotive environment is being shaped by autonomous driving, connectivity and powertrain electrification. Get on board and join our team at thyssenkrupp Presta!
Project Manager Electronic Control Unit (ECU) - Development & Industrialisation (m/w)
At thyssenkrupp we have more than 161,000 employees in 79 countries and annual sales of almost €43 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, steel production, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world – but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position that‘s right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.
- You have a degree (Bachelor / Master) in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or similar
- You have several years of experience in (international) project management, ideally in the automotive industry
- Experience in the development of electronic or electromechanical products is required
- You are an enthusiastic, strong communicator and enjoy international travel
- Your English is very good and ideally you are interested in learning German
- In this exciting and challenging role, you are responsible for the international coordination of ECU development and industrialization
- The achievement of our goals in relation to deadline, technology, cost and quality is your responsibility
- You develop, monitor and optimize the production of the control units (ECU) in coordination with the industrialization team and the respective suppliers
- You are responsible for the selection of effective and efficient EMS parts suppliers / manufacturing service providers for electronic components and their management, in collaboration with our Supplier Quality Teams
- You create specifications for the product and its validation, and support our sales managers in the acquisition of new projects
- Ultimately, you drive the continuous improvement of our products and processes
- Attractive working conditions and social benefits
- Flat hierarchy and open door policy
- On boarding and a continuing education program
- Highest priority: Your safety and health at your work place
We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years now and up till today. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, apply now!
Sourcing & Recruiting
thyssenkrupp Presta AG
Phone: +423 377 - 2347