Click the link provided to see the complete job description.
Technical Product Manager (f/m/d) Modular Rectifier | Inverter | UPS
Do you want to be the technical “owner” of a new product line of modular rectifier and inverter solutions from the development stage to sustaining? You call yourself a technical expert in Modular Uninterruptable Power Supply Systems (UPS) looking for a responsible role as Technical Product Manager (f/m/d)? You will manage a product line which is under development.
Life Is On – are you too?
- You are responsible for specifying, modelling, validation & verification and defining product features, interfaces and interactions up to industrialization level.
- You define levels of system building blocks and (bus)components as well as assembly and sub-assembly documentation for internal and customer use and for technology partners.
- You work closely with external and internal research and development teams on hardware and firmware configurations, with the commercial product manager and external design agencies.
- You ensure product compliance and technical documentation (e.g. portfolio overview, technical data, application information and selection rules).
- You can expect exciting, innovative, future-oriented projects that make sure that you will not be bored.
- Thanks to flexible working conditions, it will be easy for you to reconcile family, leisure time and your job.
- You benefit from attractive development perspectives within the group – also on international level.
- Work in truly international teams with colleagues from over 25 nations worldwide.
- Your Master in Power Electronics Engineering or Electronics Technician degree with 5+ years of experience in Modular UPS design / application / operation make you to the expert we are looking for.
- Your knowledge about Modular UPS Technology solutions with associated Industrial UPS applications is crucial for the product line development.
- You are experienced in Product Management and Sales Application Support to understand the complex product development process.
- Your sound know-how about modular UPS topologies and associated applicationsenables you to create a vision of new technical opportunities.
- Fluency in English is a must and you are proficient in solution visualization and didactical skills.
Your next step – apply of course!
We look forward to receiving your application via our online job portal.
Please upload your complete application documents stating the respective Job ID 005BB1.
Contact person for this position is Isabel Blumrich. If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact our Recruiting Service Team by email email@example.com or telephone +41 (0) 44 728 74 08.
We at Schneider Electric are involved everywhere. From transformer substations to sockets, from smart homes to industry 4.0 – we are pushing ahead with digitization. Our customers know what they have in us and our 137,000 employees in over 100 countries. Always with the big picture in mind, sustainability and our employees in mind, we offer far more than products – we offer solutions, customer proximity and innovation.
Curious to get to know your new colleagues? Find out more in our German blog http://blog.schneider-electric.de
GUTOR Electronic LLC
Frau Isabel Blumrich
HR Recruiting Specialist
044 728 74 08