Publication date:28 September 2022
Place of work:Chemin des Mines 9, 1202 Genève
Organization: FIND, the global alliance for diagnostics, seeks to ensure equitable access to reliable diagnosis around the world. We connect countries and communities, funders, decision-makers, healthcare providers and developers to spur diagnostic innovation and make testing an integral part of sustainable, resilient health systems. We are working to save 1 million lives through accessible, quality diagnosis, and save US$1 billion in healthcare costs to patients and health systems. We are co-convener of the Access to COVID-19 Tools (ACT) Accelerator diagnostics pillar, and a WHO Collaborating Centre for Laboratory Strengthening and Diagnostic Technology Evaluation.
Reporting to: Office and Administration Manager
Term : 14 months
• Organize and coordinate travels and complete and reconcile expense reports
• Assist with management of Programmes including preparation of monthly management meetings
• Process and submit relevant invoices on Business Central tool
• Organize and coordinate internal and external meetings including teleconferences
• Organize and maintain filing systems and contact database.
• Assist the GHS team as appropriate to prepare and edit mails, letters, DOI, presentations and other documents
• With team of administrative assistants, share general administrative load of the organization, perform rotating tasks included, provide back-up support within the team, and contribute to process improvements and toward maintaining a strong and efficient team. Routine activities are defined by roster and ad hoc activities will be defined as needed during peak workload periods.
• 3 to 5 years’ experience as administrative assistant in an international environment
• Previous experience in human resource environment an asset.
• Fluent English and French, verbal and written, other languages are a strong advantage.
• Strong administrative and IT skills (Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook)
• Motivated, team player and able to work in a multicultural environment,
• Team player.
• Ability to work independently with strong attention to details.
• Ability to deal with confidential information.
• Good sense of priorities and able to tackle multiple tasks.
• Good Excel working skills
• Strong capacity to learn now digital tools/software
• Logical thinker and analytical mind
• An appreciation of how finance and OPS functions work
• Good communication skills
• Attention to detail
Please note that due to high volume of applications, ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted. FIND is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued. FIND is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. FIND does not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, disability status, political ideology, military status, or any other attribute protected by applicable law.
Chemin des Mines 9 1202 Genève