Digital Innovation Specialist
Publication date:19 March 2023
Place of work:Avenue Reverdil 8, 1260 Nyon
Our clients are well-known brands that reach thousands of consumers every day. We work with a combination of domestic ecommerce businesses and multinationals across multiple markets.
We’ve been operating in the UK since 2007 and have expanded into France, Spain, Brazil, Ireland, the Netherlands, Belgium and Mexico. We’ve developed many longstanding client relationships, as well as in-depth sector expertise.
As part of our expanding International business, we’re now looking for a skilled:
Digital Innovation Specialist
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate digital enthusiast to join our team as the Sr. Digital Innovation Specialist. Reporting to the Digital Innovation and Project Enablement Director, you will support modernization strategy and roadmap innovation for Webloyalty. Your day to day activities will be varied and diverse as you identify opportunities, educate and coordinate with multiple markets and follow and provide business feedback on strategic initiatives. You will work closely with all other business units (Customer Service, Product, Merchandising, Retention, Production, Reputation, Billing, Creative, Legal, Data) to deliver capabilities that help Webloyalty maintain its competitive advantage.
- Evaluate market trends in the area of digital marketing & product, ad-serving & media,
Develop relevant business cases for the integration of newcapabilities within the WL business.
- Support the Digital Innovation and Project Enablement Director in the management and follow through of strategic initiatives and projects to provide innovation and modernization to our platforms:
- Gathering stakeholder feedback
- Development of business requirements and definition of outcomes
- Coordination with business, legal, technical and PMO teams to ensure that requirements are comprehensive, address the business cases and are in compliance from both a technical and legal perspective
- Create documentation and conduct both internal and external trainings on new capabilities to ensure adoption. This can include:
- Identifying opportunities with commercial and account management teams
- Coordinating partner responses for new capabilities & creation of partner facing materials
- Participation in partner facing meetings
- Support in onboarding and training on new capabilities
- Represent the department in meetings to provide updates on activities and evangelization of new capabilities and their outcomes.
- Support in the creation of Prospect/Partner proposals for bespoke implementations
University Degree –Marketing or Business emphasis preferred, business engineering, computer science also accepted.
5 years experience and passion for digital product and marketing – you love anything to do with technology, innovations and advancements in this area. Deep curiosity for all things digital and demonstrate ability to learn new technical concepts and solutions quickly as well as organize complex concepts and technologies into an easy-to-understand story and solution.
General technical knowledge of digital environments –, we need someone with the technical know-how to communicate their requirements to technical teams
Understanding of mobile environments and capabilities
Excellent communication and presentation skills – this team is responsible for building excitement and understanding for new capabilities that can be challenging to explain clearly. Your responsibility is to clearly communicate complex concepts to diverse audiences.
Experience in building and writing business cases and ability to assess business opportunity, benefits, risks, costs, technical solutions and impact in operations.
Strong analytical skills and great problem solver, ability to apply critical thinking skills with business judgement.
Understanding of prioritization in the context of a multi-stakeholder environment and ability to meet deadlines.
Outstanding project management skills, organizational and attention to details. Understanding of delivery methodologies with an emphasis on agile. A strong sense of personal accountability and implication in the projects that you are working on and the commitments you make.
A passion for teamwork and collaboration with your colleagues, whether in the office (when able) or virtually
Ability to create compelling presentations with relevant content
Strong abilities in excel, ability to interpret data, trends and reporting
- Knowledge/experience in subscription models
- Knowledge/experience of eCommerce
- Knowledge/experience in B2B2C models
We will only accept applications of Swiss nationalities or holder of a valid work permit in Switzerland.
Avenue Reverdil 8 1260 Nyon