X-BIONIC AG Wollerau/CH is the most advanced and awarded super-sportswear brand on the planet. We have been setting trends worldwide for decades that inspire millions of athletes and competitors worldwide. How can we say that? It is simple; we have over 600 hundred awards worldwide, including prestigious awards such as iF, red dot and Plus X. Our awards document our superiority in innovation, product design and functionality. X-BIONIC has been named the most innovative brand in the sportswear industry by the Plus X jury 11 times in a row. In the last years our ideas and thinking have fuel partnerships with top brands such as Lamborghini, Puma and Harley-Davidson…and this is just the beginning.
Some of the biggest sports brands in the world are itching to use our technology and we have the ability to select who we share it with and how. X-BIONIC is a turning point for all athletes and competitors that want to wear sportswear that WILL actually enhance their performance…not just pretend to. We help to TURN SWEAT INTO ENERGY.
We believe that without an idea, everything is nothing and that if we don’t create this reality, someone else will. Every one of our products is a revolution; otherwise it has no right to live in our brand.
If this sounds like something that attracts you, then lets move on to the next step.
Graphic designer m/f, 100%
Do you have passion?
Do you have the need to create?
Do you want to challenge your creativity and the way you think?
If the answer is YES, then we are on the right track.
We are looking for a motivated graphic designer, a graphic designer that enjoys challenges, a graphic designer with a creative itch that needs scratching, and lastly, a graphic designer that is willing to learn and explore a new way of thinking.
Our design department is multi-faceted in terms of design media; we have print designers, multimedia designers and digital designers. You will have the ability to swap between different design mediums and not just be restricted to print or digital. You will have the opportunity to enhance and adapt your design skills; become a multi-linier/media designer that can translate our design on all mediums.
- You bring at least 5 years of professional experience in graphic design
- You have a degree in Graphic Design
- You're at least 25 years old.
- You have experience in packaging design
- High proficiency in all design aspects
- Up to date with design and communication trends, digital and print
- Up to date with industry leading software's and technologies (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, etc.)
- Dynamic, innovative and self-motivated team player
- Experience creating vector infographics and icons
- You can speak and write in English.
- Designing advertising material
- Designing packaging layouts and booklets
- Creating/Design digital assets
- Efficient, structured work according to given design drafts
- High level of professionalism in dealing with common graphics programs
- Reliable compliance with CI/CD guidelines and production specifications
If you think you have what it takes, let us know why.
Head of Creative
Head of Creative