SIS Swiss International School operates 16 bilingual, private day schools in Switzerland, Germany and Brazil. Around 3.700 students attend our classes from kindergarten through to college. They come from local as well as from international families and learn in German (or Portuguese) and in English.
At our school in Rotkreuz, we teach around 110 students from preschool to secondary school.
As of 1 August we have an opening for a
Classroom Assistant 40 %
who works Tuesday and Thursday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. within our Primary 1.
• completed vocational education with two years of experience
• international pedagocial education (e.g. music, dance, drama)
• or an education in the field of early childhood or health
• native English speaker, German skills beneficial
• assisting the primary teacher during lessons
• helping to plan and carry out activities (crafts, painting, playing, reading, etc.)
• planning and attending outings, supervising children on school premises and in the schoolyard
• lunch duties
• holiday club (up to five weeks per year)
The duration of the placement would be until the end of the academic year with the potential to extend it further. A stipend will be paid according to educational background and prior experience.
Interested? Then please send your complete digital application to the principal,
Alison Wright, firstname.lastname@example.org.
SIS Swiss International School Schweiz AG
Frau Alison Wright
Suurstoffi 41 c
041 757 57 11