Mondel?z International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Payroll Specialist (70 % part-time)
In this position you will be responsible for processing monthly payroll and all corresponding activities such as social security, tax and legal or internal reporting. You will be covering local employees including white and blue collars as well as expats in Switzerland.
- Running monthly payroll process (salaries, wages and pensions for Mondelez Switzerland and release of the monthly payments for around 600+ employees)
- Correct processing of the requirements of the pension plan
- Creation and delivery of salary calculations and salary statements
- Correct Treatment of Social Security and Source Tax, including filing of corrections with the authorities
- Accounting and payments of bills from social securities, insurances and tax authorities
- Supporting the monthly reconciliation of salary accounts in company system in cooperation with finance team
- Provision of salary relevant information to internal and external positions (e.g. for employees, global mobility, management, tax offices or audit purposes)
- Communication with the source tax departments
- 3-5 years of experience in a Swiss payroll
- Solid knowledge of the Swiss social security and/or tax
- Good Knowledge of Source Tax Procedures or a passion for tax questions will be an advantage
- Extensive MS Office / Excel knowledge
- Developed communication skills, able to work independently and in a team
- Highly customer-focused approach and developed analytical skills
- Fluent written and spoken German and English (French will be a plus)
- Experience with multinational work environment and expat employees is highly preferred
Knowledge of SAP personnel administration system will be an advantage
What we offer:
- Permanent contract for a part-time (70%)
- Flexible working hours and home office option
- Five weeks of holiday
- Free ZVV-Card
- Paid Bridge Days (additional around 10 days a year)
- Canteen and free gym in the office
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop you knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
Let the joy begin! For further questions regarding your online application please contact: email@example.com