Angst+Pfister has been a leading supplier of technical components and solution provider for leading manufacturers for almost 100 years. Our mission is to serve clients with customized engineering solutions, enhanced procurement efficiency and optimized supply chain.
Our Zurich based Group Quotation & Sourcing Unit as
Technical Project Buyer
for Sealing Technology (moulded parts and profiles)
- Conduct and manage strategic procurement projects of high volumes
- Conduct technical and commercial feasibility analysis of incoming projects
- Elaborate together with partners on production methods for new projects
- Evaluate incoming offers from suppliers and source for alternatives if necessary
- Identify and implement cost saving potentials
- A natural procurer with a solid technical background: You don’t let go on a project and you’re keen to aim for best results and prices. You are a good communicator and a team player.
- You have a mechanical education and experienced in the field of production of mechanical components. Any knowledge about Rubber Technology components is a plus.
- You are fluent in English with proficiency in German and Italian being a plus.
- This position requires a curious, proactive, and persuasive personality whose analytical way of thinking convinces suppliers as well as internal sales members.
- You have proven your stamina in times of high pressure and intensity without losing your focus.
- You are eager to learn on the job
You want to focus your career in procurement and Supply-Chain-Management in a multi-cultural team, at a company proud of its technical expertise currently in an exciting process of expansion. You seek for an environment that is both challenging and rewarding results. You have a ‘can-do’-attitude and want to work in an environment where everybody knows that we can make this happen together.
Room for creativity and alternative solutions to a challenge, a tailored and comprehensive introduction programme, a great location in the beautiful city of Zurich, exposure to cross-departmental operations, a professional and friendly work environment, the freedom to choose your IT hardware (your own device or one of ours); the opportunity to take over responsibilities for your projects; the chance to shine as expert in your field, to build an excellent track of record and to be a core element of our Sealing Technology department.
Are you interested? Do you see yourself being a Technical Buyer at Angst+Pfister? Then let’s talk! Grab the opportunity and send your complete application with the reference “GQSE_DT” to Ms. Florence Zufferey at firstname.lastname@example.org
For recruiting services: Please note that we only consider direct applications, except you accept our following conditions .
Florence A. Zufferey
Manager Talent Acquisition