Designer with UX / UI Experience (60 - 100%)
Launched in 1994 by PSA Publishers Ltd in Switzerland, World-Architects pioneered the online publishing of architecture. Today, over 20 online national and regional platforms represent architects, landscape architects, interior designers, engineers, lighting designers, manufacturers, and architectural photographers from over 50 countries. Counting already 6 national and international Magazines, World-Architects writes high-quality content for Architects, covering social aspects, politics and industry topics like urban planning, engineering or design.
Our platforms are internationally recognized for their commitment to quality. To support their continuing growth we are looking for a Designer with UX/UI experience (60 - 100%). This position is based in Zurich.
- Continual optimization of the Web-Design and User Experience of the World-Architects online platforms
- Formalize client and business requirements and the needs of the various internal teams into functional and design specifications
- Ideation of new products / solutions
- Conception and creation of mockups and prototypes
- Close collaboration with the backend developers
- Collaboration with the marketing team in creating new solutions for our clients
What we expect from you
- 2+ years experience with UX/UI Disciplines (User Research, Personas, Scenarios, Wireframing, Prototyping, Design Systems, Usability Testing, etc.)
- Experience with Adobe Design Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) or Affinity (Photo and Designer), specific wireframing/prototyping software (Figma, Framer, Sketch, etc) an advantage
- Ideally knowledge of frontend technologies like HTML, CSS, SASS
- Fluent written and spoken German and English skills
- Very good communication skills and the ability to connect well with people from different countries and cultures
- Balance lateral thinking with the established nature of the brand
We are committed to quality and have been doing so online for more than 20 years. We know what and who we are and we know what and who we don't want to be. While we do serious work we do not take ourselves too seriously. Team spirit is as important to us as our work, so we are looking for smart, entrepreneurial and fun people who can fit in. Expect the random ice cream in the summer or the occasional grill session. Expect laughs and opinionated language.
Expect to work with people, not co-workers.
If we have spiked your interest, then please send us your complete application including a portfolio of work to email@example.com
You may apply in German or in English.
PSA Publishers Ltd.
+41 44 271 27 11