Founded in 2004 by a group of PhD students as a spin-off from the University of Zurich, Molecular Partners AG is a thriving and steadily growing clinical stage biotech company located in Zurich-Schlieren (Switzerland) with 125 highly qualified employees.
In order to advance modern medicine and significantly improve the management of serious diseases, we have developed and successfully established a powerful new class of potent, specific and versatile small protein therapies, called DARPin® therapeutics.
The continuous development of a broad portfolio of therapeutic product candidates in oncology and ophthalmology based on the company’s proprietary DARPin® platform allowed a successful listing of the company on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ticker: MOLN). Next to our own pipeline of drug candidates we have entered into collaborations with leading international pharmaceutical companies, including Allergan, Amgen, Roche and Janssen Pharmaceuticals.
The highly dedicated, multi-disciplined team at MP is committed to developing breakthrough medicines for serious diseases.
MOLECULAR PARTNERS - IT Compliance Manager M/F
As an addition to our skilled project teams we are looking for a motivated IT Compliance Manager. In this role you will be responsible for the organization, documentation and monitoring of the corporate IT Compliance Management System with the main goal to ensure data integrity of internal and external data. You will work together with experienced colleagues across IT, Clinical, Science and Quality Assurance.
This challenging and diverse position will include the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensure that IT Compliance is integrated into Corporate IT and MPAG’s Quality Management System
- Maintain and ensure adherence to internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Write qualification/validation documentation and support project teams in the qualification/validation of IT infrastructure, IT applications and computerized equipment
- Support IT in the development and set-up of documentation related to the IT Compliance Management System
- Maintain overview of all computerized systems generating and storing GXP relevant data
- Conduct regular reviews of the IT Compliance Management System (e.g. audit trails, incident management, change management)
- Support the preparation of risk assessments
- Support the conduct of internal audits and regulatory inspections.
- Report compliance and quality issues, proposes and follows-up on actions
- Support the project teams in compliance and quality related tasks concerning IT
Frau Barbara Weber
+41 44 755 57 65