Founded in 2004 by a group of PhD students as a spin-off from the University of Zurich, Molecular Partners AG is a thriving and steadily growing clinical stage Biotech Company located in Zurich-Schlieren (Switzerland) with 125 highly qualified employees. In order to advance modern medicine and significantly improve the management of serious diseases, we have developed and successfully established a powerful new class of potent, specific and versatile small protein therapies, called DARPin® therapeutics. The continuous development of a broad portfolio of therapeutic product candidates in oncology and ophthalmology based on the company’s proprietary DARPin® platform allowed a successful listing of the company on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ticker: MOLN). Next to our own pipeline of drug candidates we have entered into collaborations with leading international pharmaceutical companies, including Allergan, Amgen, Roche and Janssen Pharmaceuticals.
MOLECULAR PARTNERS - Expert Research Associate Flow Cytometry M/F
As an addition to our skilled team we are looking for a motivated Expert Research Associate with extensive experience in flow cytometry. In this position you would be responsible for providing flow cytometry analysis for different research pipeline projects by assisting with experimental design, hands on laboratory work, data analysis and reporting. In this position you will be part of our In-Vivo Core team and work in a close collaboration with multidiscipline project teams.
This challenging and diverse position will include the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Guiding and supporting the In vivo Core and project groups with flow cytometry expertise
- Designing and optimizing multicolor panels for flow cytometry
- Preparing samples from tissues and performing flow cytometry analysis
- Analyzing, documenting and presenting data
- Building up flow cytometry expertise within the core and assisting and educating fellow colleagues
- Based on the applicants background supporting and performing other ex-vivo analysis such as immunohistochemistry, ex vivo immunology assays etc.
Frau Barbara Weber
+41 44 755 57 65