Founded in 2004 by a group of PhD students as a spin-off from the University of Zurich, Molecular Partners AG is a thriving and steadily growing clinical stage Biotech Company located in Zurich-Schlieren (Switzerland) with 125 highly qualified employees. In order to advance modern medicine and significantly improve the management of serious diseases, we have developed and successfully established a powerful new class of potent, specific and versatile small protein therapies, called DARPin® therapeutics. The continuous development of a broad portfolio of therapeutic product candidates in oncology and ophthalmology based on the company’s proprietary DARPin® platform allowed a successful listing of the company on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ticker: MOLN). Next to our own pipeline of drug candidates we have entered into collaborations with leading international pharmaceutical companies, including Allergan, Amgen, Roche and Janssen Pharmaceuticals.
The highly dedicated, multi-disciplined team at MP is committed to developing breakthrough medicines for serious diseases.
MOLECULAR PARTNERS - Laboratory Assistant (40%) M/F
We are looking for a laboratory assistant to support our research and development teams. Being part of our laboratory team, your tasks will include the following:
- Securing a steady supply of highly pure buffers, culture media, additives, agar plates, etc. for various applications in molecular biology, protein chemistry and protein production (both on a regular basis and also on demand)
- Preparation of DNA separation gels, stock solutions of DNA and protein markers, antibiotics, etc.
- Cleaning and autoclaving of glass and plastic ware as well as lab equipment.
- Autoclaving and safe disposal of biological lab waste
- Specific tasks include the use of filtering devices, calibration of pipettes and balances, pH meters and lab organization duties
- Recording and documentation of techniques and results.
Frau Barbara Weber
+41 44 755 57 65