SIX operates the infrastructure underpinning the Swiss financial sector and offers a comprehensive range of services around the world in the fields of securities trading and settlement, financial information and payment transactions.
Senior Product Manager
Within Product Management Trading of the SIX Securities & Exchanges new ideas are evaluated, analysed and brought through the pipeline. The Product Management Trading team are the group tasked with pre-project evaluation of all trading initiatives on existing asset classes. Evaluation requires structuring new business services, taking into account market structure practices, client needs, regulatory developments and financials. The work encompasses both conceptual design and more detailed workings of new and existing services.
- Provide research and market analysis to identify market trends for future initiatives and to monitor the maturity and direction in which launched services are developing
- Act as an internal consultant and domain expert for existing and future trading services across product classes (Equity, Fixed Income, Structured Products and ETF/ETPs)
- Within projects or initiatives define, manage and document the high level business requirements
- Ensure that close relations are developed and maintained with clients, partners and internal stakeholders
- An university degree and 5-8 years of experience in a leading financial services or investment banking organization (preferably in trading and/or Mid Office)
- Deliver high quality work consistently
- Strong analytical skills and sound experience as Business Analyst
- Good understanding of recent developments including regulatory changes
- Good understanding in banking organization and process
- Communicate persuasively and enjoy analyzing and solving complicated problems
- Experience in analytics tools such as Excel, Python, R or SQL are a strong plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills in German and English