Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
As HR Manager you are shaping the future of Mondel?z International - driving top-tier financial performance, creating a 'great place to work' and developing the world-class capabilities to help us win in our key markets. Our vibrant, agile and highly skilled HR community is a valued partner to the business and our 90,000+ global employees, managing the full people process from hire to retire.
Toblerone belongs to one of the most loved brands not only in Switzerland. We owe the success story of Toblerone to our talented employees with their fresh ideas, passion and engagement!
HR Manager - Toblerone Plant Bern
You will be developing and implementing the HR strategy for the plant in Bern, supporting such key stakeholders and business partners as the Plant leadership team and functional heads. Your spectrum of responsibilities will be diverse, including talent planning and management, staffing, coaching, internal & external communication, building and maintaining relations with the labor representatives and local networks. Your ambition will be ensuring a high level of engagement within the organization while meeting business objectives within allocated budgets. You will also lead the Org Pillar and drive the culture transformation towards High Performing Work System.
Additionally, it is a great opportunity to develop further your leadership and people management skills, as you will have a local HR Coordinator as a direct report.
- University degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other Social Sciences
- In-depth HR experience in various HR functions (Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefits, Labour Relations, Payroll)
- Ideally HR experience in an international global environment
- Experience in implementing organisational changes or designing and recommending appropriate organisational structure
- Profound knowledge in Swiss labour and employment law preferred
- HR Manufacturing experience preferred
- Fluent in English and German
- Soft Skills:
- You are a trusted, direct and truthful individual
- You are able to deal with uncertainty
- You see conflicts as an opportunity to find common ground and cooperate by focusing on listening
- You can be counted on and don't shirk personal responsibility
- You have strong stakeholder management skills by building constructive and effective relationships
What we offer:
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
Mondel?z International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.