What makes working at Mondelez International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people's faces. We're the world's leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
In Marketing, you'll be the ones who first capture our consumers' imaginations, giving them a tantalizing taste of our brands. You'll work to help our brands stay relevant to consumers by developing and activating brand plans that capture their imagination, passion and loyalty.
Philadelphia is the #1 market leader in Europe in cheese, has the highest media support within total cheese category and offers a palette of delicious products.
Strategy and Innovation Lead Philadelphia, Europe
Strategy & Innovation Lead's role will be to drive revenue growth by defining the vision and strategic roadmap for the Philadelphia business and pipeline. The Innovation Lead will define and implement the product and innovation strategy, from identifying the opportunities within the brand guidelines, developing and crafting the ideas and defining the implementation road-map to consumers and trade.
The Strategy & Innovation Lead...
* Designs and oversees the product strategy that will grow the business and meet financial targets, carve out the USP vs competition that will enable to keep and strengthen its market leadership: define role of current portfolio and the role of innovation/big bets.
* Has a thorough understanding, evaluation and interpretation of market dynamics, market shares, brand's live, MMM, consumer insights, qualitative and quantitative studies, etc
* Leads and drives the development of key pillars with the cross-functional team. - from idea generation to market launch. Ensures innovations are consumer centric and works out winning concepts that will be business incremental, fit into the portfolio, difference vs competition. Complete playbook to be handed over to the markets for implementation a year in advance. Leads the Big Bet Annual meeting to inform and enthuse the markets with relevant information.
* Responsible for pack design and structure and smooth implementation in the local markets with unique and differentiating opportunity for both consumer and trade. Alongside the development, guides & supports the local marketing teams, understands the local differences, and ensures smooth and strong roll out (incl. trade sell-in, POS activation, post implementation evaluation/NPD tracking.
* Works closely with the equity team. Within the brand equity positioning, defines brand quality charter, and consumer quality story, and helps support the sustainability agenda.
* University Degree (Marketing, Business Administration or similar)
* 12+ years of Marketing experience from a leading, global FMCG company
* 8+ years team management experience and first experience in innovation development (concept writing, design etc)
* Profound business sense & agility and marketing flair in a fast paced, complex environment
* Experience in leading cross-cultural teams and functions, and experience in positions with regional or global scope
* Experience with leading and managing design agencies
* Passion for meals and cheese, innovation and doing the extra mile
* Perseverance, hands-on, focused and pragmatic approach
* Fluent English
What we offer:
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop you knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
Let the joy begin!