Votre profil :
- Graduate or post graduate degree in International Relations, Gender studies or a related fied (such as social science, political science, etc)
- 3 to 5 years experiences in an international and multicultural environment, in event organisation and communication
- Experience in project coordination, with ability to deliver objectives on time and on budget.
- Have a particular sensitivity for and interest in, social responsibility topics (gender issues would be a plus) and very good knowledge of motor sport
- indispensable indesign knowledge
- English and French mother tongue or full professional profiency
Main responsibilities :
- Coordinate the different projects related to sport.
- Coordinate the Commission and support its steering group.
- Participate in the organisation of the conference to be held in Europe.
- Contribute to the development of relevant educational, sporting and communication tools and support for the National Sporting Authorities (ASNs) to develop gender equality programmes at a national level.
- Manage the different platforms related to sport.
- Coordinate the communication related to all sport projects, in particular on social media, in collaboration with the Communication Department.
- Provide support in the identification of best practices, benchmarking other federations and organisations, drafting project proposals, etc.
- Act as representative at internal and external events (meetings, working groups, congresses, conferences, where relevant).
If you correspond in all points to the required profile, do not hesitate to send us as soon as possible your complete file (CV + certificates of work + diplomas), we will study with pleasure your candidacy.
In parallel with the sending of your complete file by mail or by post for this position and if you have a training and / or experience in the tertiary sector: we propose you to register on our recruiting platform by skills to boost your management by following this link: https://www.acces-personnel.ch/upskill/ .
Remember to publish your profile by clicking on the tab discover my Upskill on your homepage.
15 Rue Eugène Marziano 1227 Acacias