Share in our success by supporting our friendly marketing team in Cham (ZG) as a temporary maternity replacement from 1 November 2019 (or by arrangement) until 31 July 2020 as
Brand Manager m/f (100%)
- Market-focused and result oriented management and further development of the Cantadou and Leerdammer brand
- Setting of the brand and communication strategy for Cantadou and Leerdammer
- Development of innovation pipeline for Cantadou and active collaboration on various other innovation projects
- Execution of market, segment and competitor analyses that go beyond the current segment presence
- Planning, development, implementation and control of all marketing-mix instruments
- Management/initiation of all internal and external communication for the relevant areas of responsibility
- Management of A&P budget for both brands
- Management of one trainee
- A qualification in business studies
- Several years of professional experience in consumer goods marketing and project management
- Fluency in English, knowledge of French and German is an advantage
- Dynamic, ambitious and proactive personality to drive things forward
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Very good analytical and communication skills
- Keenness to work in multicultural teams
- Platform for creativity - we want "doers" rather than "followers".
- Great place to work - we are a family company with strong values and convictions. A wonderful, open-minded and warm-hearted team is waiting for you.
- Trust - we believe in you and entrust you with responsibility from the very first day.
- Flexibility - modern communication technology to support mobile working.
- What else? - very good social benefits and great "Bel benefits".
Are you the proactive, goal-oriented and creative person we are looking for?
Then we look forward to receiving your full set of application documents, including information about the earliest possible date on which you can join our team.
+41 41 748 73 06
Bel Suisse SA