Founded in 1927 and headquartered in Warsaw, Indiana, USA, Zimmer Biomet is a global leader in musculoskeletal healthcare. We design, manufacture and market orthopaedic reconstructive products; sports medicine, biologics, extremities and trauma products; spine, bone healing, craniomaxillofacial and thoracic products; dental implants; and related surgical products.
We collaborate with healthcare professionals around the globe to advance the pace of innovation. Our products and solutions help treat patients suffering from disorders of, or injuries to, bones, joints or supporting soft tissues. Together with healthcare professionals, we help millions of people live better lives.
For the European Headquarter, based in Winterthur (Switzerland), we are looking for an
IT Senior Business Analyst / Master Data Management
In this position you will use your passion for Master Data Management and enabling intelligent decision making to bring increased value to Zimmer Biomet. You will work closely with our Business Partners and help drive data standardization by leveraging technology that delivers high quality, complete and consistent master data. This is foundation for achieving company goals and accelerating critical business transformation projects.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Influence and negotiate with business partners on the implementation of business strategies and best practices
- Acquire and maintain in-depth understanding of business processes, applications and technical landscape
- Determine and prioritize business requirements and translate those into functional requirements and testing specifications
- Collaborate with developers on technical design and development
- Create and present key artifacts with little direction or supervision
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with people in diverse functions, sites, and perspectives
Your Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology or related field with 5+ years of experience in a related business experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience performing business systems analysis, master data management and mass data processing methodologies and tools (LSMW, IDoc, etc.)
- Profound knowledge of SAP, experience with the SAP Material Master, Vendor Master and Customer Master data is preferred
- Experience with data quality and profiling as well as with Winshuttle or similar tool is a plus
- Candidates must be able to meet Swiss work permit requirements and employment is subject to work permit approvals
- Strong communication skills in English, German is a plus
This is a unique opportunity to develop your international experience and be a part of a truly global team. Zimmer Biomet offers a wide range of challenging career advancement opportunities and a dynamic work environment. We look forward to receiving your complete application online.
HR Recruiting Coordinator