Our Claims team sets us apart. Our experienced Claims professionals use their specialized expertise to handle even the most complex claims seamlessly. How do you make a good thing better? You focus on excellence and creating a culture of continuous improvement. You create an environment that fosters collaboration, customer service and colleague development. And you build a team of passionate and innovative claims experts who see success as a reason to roll up their sleeves and drive for improvement.
Expect to work closely with your manager and fellow Claims colleagues to drive files to resolution and also to interact and collaborate frequently with Regional Practice Leaders and the Underwriting teams. Together, you will be tasked with achieving the best possible outcomes for our clients by resolving and settling claims proactively.
Claims Specialist - Casualty (m/f)
DISCOVER your opportunity
What will your essential responsibilities include?
- In a small team of experienced handlers, independently investigate, negotiate and settle all assigned Lead Casualty claims promptly and equitably within the provisions of the policies
- Supervise specific accounts and work closely with the representatives of our clients and brokers, driving all assigned claims to their ultimate resolution and best possible outcome
- Interact and cooperate actively with our international claims network as well as other core business functions
- Coordinating and managing communication with internal and external stakeholders (e.g., Underwriting, brokers, external vendors, etc.) to ensure the highest level of customer service. Participation in new account and renewal meetings may be required.
You will report to the Claims Team Leader - Casualty.
SHARE your talent
We're looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
- At least three years of experience in the national or international Insurance industry
- Already seasoned in the handling of Casualty claims with a specific focus on product liability cases
- Fluent in German and English, any other European language is of advantage
- Driven to deliver service excellence; a strong team player with developed analytical, negotiation, communication and problem solving skills
- Willingness to work independently with a significant amount of contact with the business and customers in an international, matrix organized, fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Up-to-date knowledge of Claims Handling, Administration systems and processes is an asset
FIND your future
AXA XL, the P&C and specialty risk division of AXA, is known for solving complex risks. For mid-sized companies, multinationals and even some inspirational individuals we don't just provide re/insurance, we reinvent it.
By combining a strong and efficient capital platform, data-driven insights, leading technology, and the best talent in an agile and inclusive workspace, empowered to deliver top client service across all our lines of business - property, casualty, professional, financial lines and specialty.
With an innovative and flexible approach to risk solutions, we partner with those who move the world forward.
Learn more at axaxl.com
Diversity & Inclusion
We know that a diverse workforce and inclusive culture enable business growth and are critical to our success.
That's why we have made a strategic commitment to attracting and retaining the most diverse workforce
possible, while creating a strong, inclusive culture where everyone is welcome and can contribute and reach their highest potential.
- Named to the Diversity Best Practices Index - 2017, 2018
- Signatory to the CEO Action for Diversity
- Signatory to the UK Women in Finance Charter
- Twelve Colleague Resource Groups around the Globe
- Robust support for Flexible Working Arrangements
- Enhanced family friendly leave benefits
AXA XL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you believe you are the right person for this team of professionals, please apply online.
XL Services Switzerland Ltd
Herr Mike Schaerer
043 555 43 25