Talent Partner (80 - 100%) (m/f/d)
Location: Baden, Aargau, Switzerland
Job Function: Human Resources
Job Reference Code: CH69682082
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future, where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for a Talent Partner for our Electrification Business, cove ring region Baden, Tessin as well as the eastern part of Switzerland such as Schaffhausen. In this highly attractive role, you will partner with the busi ness to attract, select, retain and advance our employees and external candidates to effectively implement business strategy. Do you have a hig her education and a strong track record in talent acquisition? Are you equipped with well-developed networking skills and the ability to proac tively support our business and deliver a personalized candidate experience? We then have the right job opportunity for you!
- Responsible for the entire recruitment process including candidate selection, communication, interviews, reference checks and offer negotiations
- Liaise with HR business partners and business leaders to understand current talent acquisition challenges in the dedicated busi ness units and gain insights into short-/mid-/long-term people needs
- Actively advocate for internal talent advancement opportunities and promote talent advancement activities within the businesses
- Use Talent Identification Process (TIP) outcomes to identify internal ABB talent pools to ensure internal career and development opportunities are promoted
- Build up external talent pipelines collaborating with our active sourcing team
- Effectively partner with the GBS team to ensure coordination with candidates and hiring managers run smoothly and efficiently (e .g. job posting, candidate scheduling, job offer processing)
- Consult business leaders on talent acquisition products and processes and actively contribute to continuous improvement projects
- Drive employer branding activities, university relationships, early talent- and trainee programs etc. where required, locally and online to boost ABB’s employer brand
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in Economics, Psycho logy, HR or related discipline
- Several years of experience with full life-cycle recruitment, talent advancement as well as employer branding activities in an internationally operating company
- Good understanding of succession and workforce planning
- Familiar with use of application tracking tools
- Profound knowledge of the industry sector and its implication for talent acquisition processes is desirable
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Willingness to travel within Switzerland
- Excellent command of English and very good German skills
ABB is able to offer you an interesting role within a highly motivated team, together with open communication structures. On the basis of a personal, practice-oriented introduction program, you will be given the opportunity to acquire the confidence needed to work independently as well as be a constructive member of an inclusive team within your assigned area. ABB is also able to provide a wealth of opportunity for personal development once you have completed your introduction period, the aim being to assist you in attaining your career goals. Personalized development programs with targeted training measures will help you to enhance your skills on a continuous basis.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd.
Phone +41 79 463 68 05
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees, thereof 6,000 in Switzerland. abb.com
ABB Switzerland Ltd.
Phone +41 79 463 68 05