As Senior Flavourist in Givaudan, you will be working for a company that touches billions of consumers more than a hundred times a day. Our passion for our customers - the big food & beverage companies - and their brands brings a new dimension to our Business to Business industry. You will be working for the market leader that is at the forefront of innovation in an industry of emotions. We have a culture that works to inspire, challenge and capture the heart and soul of consumers and customers. Our customers have national and international profiles, which brings diversity and curiosity to our day to day job.
Senior Flavourist Sweet Goods and Dairy EAME
You will be part of a team of very experienced Flavourists and in a position to develop and share your knowledge and expertise together with your colleagues inside and outside your own team. We are looking for a dynamic professional who can be a good addition to our innovative and team-work culture.
In this exciting job you will:
- Create the Sweet Good and Dairy flavours of the future:
Based on both customer requests and market insights, you will create new flavours making use of the newest flavour technologies, the latest ingredient innovations, market and consumer insights and a unique pallet of raw materials. You will also come with ideas and innovations to ensure our customers can continue to make the difference for their consumers around the globe.
- Lead project teams:
Working in project teams is part of our culture in Givaudan. You will be trained to be a project leader for big projects that require multiple function cooperation.
- Collaborate with our Science+Technology team:
You will work together with S+T in identifying the tools S+T develops to allow us to win more projects in EAME. Within your innovation mandate you will work in strong collaboration with the Marketing and Application team to apply these new tools in your new flavour creations for existing and innovative beverage applications.
- Serve as internal technical expert:
You will serve as innovation expert towards your flavourist colleagues, and as a technical expert and advisor to our Marketing and Sales departments as well as for our customers. You will also participate in Givaudan global and regional initiatives.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? And do you love innovation? Then come join us - and impact your world!
Your professional profile includes
- At least Bachelor degree in Food Science, Chemistry or Biology
- At least 7 years of experience as a Flavourist after completion of your Flavourist training program
- Flavour creation experience in Sweet Goods and Dairy in more than one country/region
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) is required; another European language is a plus
- Solid knowledge of raw materials and flavour ingredients, flavour formulation, solvent and carrier systems, delivery systems, analytical methodologies and regulatory requirements
- Ability to try innovative tools in flavour creation, building a strong trials plan and communicate the outcome to the Flavour Creation & Application community
- Ability to build missing capabilities within flavour portfolio
- Ability to identify and communicate missing tools to the Science+Technology team
- Expert tasting skills and the ability to create and adjust flavour formulations that meet the taste requirements of customers and consumers
Herr Johnny Nguyen