* Responsible for the Accounts Receivable (Bank transactions, Debit & Credit notes etc.)
* Support of monthly-, quarterly and yearly closings
* Reporting and support with consolidation for the Finance Manager
* Intercompany balances and reconciliation
* General bookkeeping and GL/accounting entries
* Reportings and analytics
* Support of controlling tasks
* FX-Rates and Revaluation with Navision
* GL Journal postings
* Support and preparation of external auditing
* Preparation of Swiss VAT returns and review of local corporate tax returns
* Reconciliation of bank accounts and third-party transactions
* A degree in accounting, finance or economics is required
* 3-5 years of relevant working experience
* Strong background/understanding in accounting with at least two years' work experience in a related field
* Knowledge of Navision
* Good knowledge of MS Office
* Excellent oral and written communication skills in English are mandatory, every further language is an asset
* Independent and reliable working attitude
* Hands-on mentality
About Spring Professional
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth – we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at SpringProfessional.ch
Herr Lucas Schnell, Researcher, looks forward to answer your questions by phone +41 58 233 3502.
You can apply directly online.
Please mention reference JN -072019-296896 in your application.