Are you a Credit Risk Business Analyst Tester looking for a new challenge? For our client, a leading global bank in
Zurich, we are looking for you to be part of the Credit Risk Management International Wealth Management team.
The role itself will be part of the team that is focusing on the Impairment Project with the US GAAP compliance of the
revised accounting standards from the 1st of January 2020. The teams that you would be supporting deal with Real Asset
Lending and the International Locations.
Credit Risk Business Analyst Tester
- Analyse and assess data of sizable volume and drive mitigation activities.
- Identify risk attributes and data fields including sourcing with target to minimize manual CRM IWM tasks.
- Design test scenarios / test cases, execute / drive functional, UAT and parallel run testing activities, production
of detailed test reports.
- Identify, analyse and mitigate risks and issues impacting project delivery from a CRM IWM angle.
- Support the overall project delivery to ensure all requirements get addressed.
- Provide updates to project management.
- Other ad hoc tasks as appropriate.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficient in Business Analysis
- Able to navigate in large data sets and to quickly identify data issues, inconsistencies, and gaps, which need to
get addressed in a concise manner.
- Solid testing experience within impairment projects (IFRS 9, US GAAP) in a large bank; experience in building E2E
test scenarios and performing the tests.
- Excellent understanding of credit risk from a reporting and workflow perspective: proficient understanding of
front-to-back systems, data, calculations, processes and current regulatory requirements for credit risk functions in
an international setting.
- Real Asset Lending experience
- Must already be located in Switzerland
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong data analysis, gap analysis, and data validation skills.
- Strong knowledge of banking book data structures and concepts.
- Must be able to communicate business concepts and proposals in English (both written and verbal) in a clear and
Rate: CHF 800/day (all-inclusive)
Contract Duration: Until 31.12.2019
Are you interested and available immediately? Then please do not hesitate to contact me via email at
Larissa.Daenzer@thestamfordgroup.com. I look forward to speaking with you!
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment
Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies
(collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The
Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis
Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you,
and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within
Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the
protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland
and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online
Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your
privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account
associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with
your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in
accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy
business analysis, credit risk, real asset lending, testing, data
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter has grown to become a preeminent global provider of top talent to businesses requiring highly specialised
professionals focusing on Accounting & Finance, Change & Transformation, Compliance, Management Consulting, Operations
and Risk & Regulation. Aston Carters global reach extends to 16 countries across Europe, Asia and North America each
with a firm focus on the core values that made Aston Carter the company it is today: Commitment, Character & Trust,
Relationships, and A Passion for Excellence.
TEL : +41 43210 12 91