Project Manager Digital Marketing
The AO Foundation is a medically guided, not-for-profit organization led by an international group of surgeons specialized in the treatment of trauma and disorders of the musculoskeletal system. Founded in 1958 by a group of visionary surgeons, today, the AO has a global network of 200,000 health care professionals. Each year it offers over 830 educational events around the world, which are supported by nearly 9,000 faculty and are attended by over 58,000 participants. It has 20,000 surgeon members working in the fields of trauma, spine, craniomaxillofacial (CMF), veterinary, and reconstructive surgery.
The Communications department at the AO is looking for someone to join its lively, exciting team. This new role will manage digital marketing activities that foster growth and engagement of our existing and future network. Based at the AO's headquarters in Davos, Switzerland, you will work across all digital touch points, from web to apps to social media, to help support the AO's digital transformation.
Project Manager Digital Marketing (f/m) In this role you will be required to:
- Develop and maintain a new AO digital project that connects surgeons together, provides thought leadership materials and offers a personalized AO digital experience
- Design and develop new features based on user's needs, create and deliver marketing plans for roll-out
- Enhance the user experience through digital assets and drive excellence in the user journey interface based on user behavior, data analytics and search engine behavior
- Set up and drive user growth and retention campaigns for the new AO digital platform
- Plan, execute, evaluate and optimize campaigns across the platform using e-mail marketing, social media, websites, etc.
- Define and manage KPIs that measure and enhance the effectiveness of the new AO digital platform.
- Provide consultancy with internal customers to ensure best practice planning, delivery and marketing impact
- Effectively manage external partners, ie, design and development agencies
In order to master this challenge, you must have:
- Profound knowledge of digital marketing, including strong background in different digital platforms and channels (inc. social media)
- Good understanding of user growth and retention strategies and metrics used to assess them
- A strong understanding of data and the ability to use it to enhance user experiences
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Project management skills, delivering complex digital communications projects globally
- Excellent communications skills that enable trusted partnerships to be built with varied and senior colleagues
- Good teaching skills, in both one-to-one and classroom environments
- Ability to understand business strategy and translate this into successful digital communications strategy
- Experience with social media marketing (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter), Facebook Ads or Google Adwords knowledge is desirable
- Experience in e-mail marketing, creating templates, planning campaigns, segmentation - preferably experience with tools such a Mailchimp, Pardot, etc.
- Affinity with technology and a flair for innovation
- Good English (verbal and written), German is desirable
- Be prepared to travel (ca. 10%)
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative organization
- Working in a highly committed international team
- Modern infrastructure
- Employment conditions which match the requirements and offer a high degree of flexibility re working-hours, -location as well as home office
If you meet the requirements of this challenging opportunity, please submit your complete online application (motivation letter, CV, recent photograph, certificates, reference letters, etc) through our online application system. Applications received via other channels will not be considered in the process.
Start of work
Fredy Tanner HR Business Partner, AO Foundation phone: +41814142813 mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Clavadelerstrasse 8 7270 Davos