Java Software Engineers
JAVA SOFTWARE ENGINEERS
SoftwareEngineersatSICPAarethebackboneofourstrategicinitiativestodesign,code,testandprovideindustry-leading solutions to make the world more secure and build an economy of trust. Whether you are working on new solutions and prototypesorimplementingourcoresolutionstoourclients,softwaredevelopmentiscriticaltothesuccessofourprojects worldwide.
At SICPA, you will work with a strong team of engineers passionate about breeding the best ideas and using state-of-theart software technologies (such as Kafka, gRPC, Spring Boot, RxJava) and software engineering practices to deliver innovativesoftwaresolutions.
- Architect, design and deliver either our next generation platform as a service, or server-side components in a microservice-based software framework
- Participate in technical and functional roadmap definition of software applications/platform features and related services.
- Define architectural patterns to be used by application development teams to efficiently exploit platform services.
- Ensure optimal integration of other layers (UI, hardware devices, cloud services).
- Apply state-of-the-art automated testing practices (unit, component, integration, acceptance tests).
- Apply best software engineering practices (testing, documentation, code review etc.).
- Apply agile methodologies throughout the development process.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Demonstrated experience in Java, experience with functional or reactive programming a plus.
- Skilled in automated unit & system testing (incl. performance testing) and relational databases (PostgreSQL & Oracle).
- Familiar with the Linux environment, including shell scripting and software packaging.
- Experience in the following technologies/areas a plus: container technologies (Docker), data processing technologies
(Spark or Hadoop), distributed streaming platforms (Kafka), cluster management technologies (Kubernetes), agile methodologies.
- Team player, proactive, autonomous, trustworthy and result-oriented.
- Fluent in English. French and other languages are an asset.
JOIN US !
You will be part of an Agile multidisciplinary team where you will influence both product and technical decisions on a dayto-day basis. At SICPA, we believe in full end to end ownership of results and empower our teams to drive their own decisions for the benefit of the customer and our business, iterating fast to continuously learn and improve.
Avenue Florissant 41 1008 Prilly