Läderach Lexington Avenue in New York City is seeking a Store Manager, a brand champion and leader in providing a wonderful shopping experience for our customers. The ideal Store Manager is a chocolate lover with proven experience in effective retail shop and staff management.
Store Manager General Duties include:
- Lead outstanding in-store customer experience, motivate the staff to provide top notch customer care
- Oversee product sales and register duties, including shop and shelf care, gift packaging and order fulfillment
- Ensure the accuracy of Läderach product merchandising while executing proper food safety protocol
- Meet and exceed store sales goals
- Coordinate effective staff scheduling
- Manage merchandise orders and shipments, oversee proper stockroom storage and care
- Achieve in-store compliance and loss prevention standards
Desired Qualifications include:
- At least two years of experience in a customer-minded luxury retail environment
- At least two years of experience in a retail space with increasing levels of responsibility (leading general shop management)
- Equipped with strong leadership, staff management and customer service skills
- Reliable with a flexible schedule, including the availability to work extended hours, weekends, and holiday hours based on store needs
- Quality-minded with keen attention to detail
- Ability to speak multiple languages (English, German, French and Spanish preferred)
- Cultivate an environment of courtesy and good manners
- Passionate about chocolate
- Competitive Pay
- Employee Discount
- Health Benefits
Submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, a link to your LinkedIn profile is preferred.
Läderach is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.