Global Medical/Scientific Communications Manager
client is a growing international biopharmaceutical company based in the French part of Switzerland with ongoing growth.
Due to this growth, my client is looking for Global Medical Communications/Scientific Communications Manager to join their growing Global Medical Affairs team.
- Creation of Global Scientific Content, the provision of Global Medical Information as well as Global Medical Training services ensuring the timely and high-quality delivery of medical, scientific and technical information and data
- Management of medical communication operations, such as development of electronic document repositories or global standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Ensuring high quality and expediency in the development and distribution of medical, scientific and technical information to both internal and external customers
- Maintaining a high level of technical and scientific expertise through familiarity with medical and scientific literature on the Incyte pipeline asset
- Contributing to the global medical strategy and ensuring execution of global medical communications activities in accordance with the departmental operational model and expectations while meeting appropriate legal, regulatory and corporate requirements
- Engaging with other functions in developing, modifying and executing departmental and company procedures and policies that have immediate operational effect
- Planning, developing and maintaining key medical information documentation, this includes but is not limited to Medical Information Response Letters, Questions & Answers documents, medical slide decks
- Supporting the Global Medical Information Call Center through training, monitoring inquiries, and managing escalated inquiries ensuring prompt, accurate, quality-assured responses to medical/ scientific/ technical information requests from healthcare professionals, patients, caregivers, and the general public
- Participating in international medical & scientific congress activities, and developing congress materials (e.g. brochures, videos)
- Developing training modules primarily for medical teams but also for the rest of the R&D organization.
- Supporting the Medical Communications needs of regional and local affiliates and ensuring consistency of medical messaging across the globe by creating and maintaining effective communication channels, facilitating training, and providing access to key scientific documents.
- Participating in development and maintenance of standard operating procedures (SOPs) for
Global Medical Content Creation and Review, as well as Global Medical Information Services
- Advanced degree in Life Sciences (e.g., Ph.D.) or Pharmacy sciences (e.g., Pharm.D.), or equivalent is required
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in the field of Scientific Content, Medical Information and/or
Communications is a must
- Experience in medical scientific exchange (e.g., MSL slide decks) material management and execution at a global level
- In-depth understanding of legal requirements, regulatory issues, codes of practice and guidelines as relevant to the provision of Medical Information and medical data communication and scientific exchange
- Must be fluent in English, other languages is an asset
Quai du Seujet 12 1201 Genève