LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 60 billion in assets under management and
more than 550 institutional clients in 37 countries. An international team of over 500 professionals is responsible for
managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class
solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris,
Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
- Enhance and implement the companys brand image using a broad range of channels (digital and graphic design, video,
animations and infographic);
- Develop marketing activities from concept through execution to channel deliverables;
- Create and build a coherent and compelling digital experience for clients and other stakeholders;
- Visualize various on- and offline marketing collateral (ads, publications, invitations, brochures, event material,
social media, etc.);
- Ensure consistency of LGT Capital Partners corporate design in all marketing material;
- Lead web-related projects, maintain and further develop the firms PWA and event invitation tool;
- Deep understanding of web/mobile/video and all digital platforms, identifying opportunities in this field to enhance
the brand and customer service experience.
- Proven experience as a Designer (5+ years) with creative or digital agency background;
- Working experience in an international environment;
- Good understanding of web technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, JS and PHP;
- Excellent verbal and written language skills both in English and German;
- Strong conceptual thinker capable of working on marketing activities across media;
- Hands-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development;
- Understand digital experience, digital platforms, and underlying technologies;
- Professional skills in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Ability to manage multiple projects, internal clients and budgets within deadlines;
- Customer-oriented, open-minded, motivated and flexible personality with a high level of initiative.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an
international, multicultural working environment, we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
Please upload your complete application documents in English: CV, motivation letter, diplomas, transcripts of your
Bachelor and Master degree and your reference letters.
For further information, please contact our Human Resources Business Partner, Ms Franziska Rohner.
LGT Capital Partners Ltd.
Phone: +41 55 415 96 20
Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Online-Formular.
HR Business Partner
LGT Capital Partners AG